Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Safe natural libido boosters/enhancers for guys?

last reply
10 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Been scouting healthfood stores and online for libido boosters/enhancers that might add to a guys stamina and recovery time. I had a guy today direct my attention to a couple products - "sport" type products, one of the two was a form of hormone, or something to increase development, and both were supposedly "safe", but after reading the labels both stated that there could be negetive effects on the arteries or heart, or eyes. These were not your "old school" find-in-the-gym type herbs, mind ya, but still some of the same risks. I was disappointed. I do have some Maca and Rhodiola, and also take some Ashwagandha. I drink a little Yerb Mate too. I believe these to be very safe, though it's possible one of them is effecting my skin (breaking out some). Not to get off track, but anyone familiar with that as a side effect? I love the Rhodiola, but wondering if that's the culprit, or? So... weigh in, anyone been down this road or traveling my way these days? I hate the thought of going with one of the pharmaceuticals, as I prefer natural, if I can find a safe bet. Anyone care to contribute to the conversation. I'm a middle age guy who works out regularly and is in darn good physical shape for my age. I eat healthy and watch my colesterol/blood pressure (which are fantastic and I aim to keep it that way). Thanks.
One thing I do is add the herb Anise seed to my tea or coffee if you drink it. I just buy it already ground and add to taste. Used often you will notice a difference and it tastes good also
Chanan, thank you for your input. Could you expound just a tad, as to properties of Anise seed that enhance libido? You did a bit of research prior, I assume. Would be curious to hear a bit more on this herb, if you would be so kind. I'm all about the natural, but want to be careful not to end up with negative side effects, as I mention above. Some recommended products, by an employee at a local healthfood store, had negative effects on the heart and eyes, as an example. Thanks again, look forward to a reply. Anyone else with knowledge, weigh in.
I found its ability to increase the libido totally by accident I was using it to simply flavor my coffee and noticed the increase in libido. When I removed it from my diet the libido increase went away. The main change I noticed was a much Harder erection and more often, I sent you 2 messages with added info from my main source for herbs. They tend to not report info like It will increase your libido. But have found it on other online sources in the past.
Try L-Arginine if your working out; when I first used that (years ago) I was constantly boned for weeks.
L-Arginine works great for me also. It boosts my sex drive tenfold and helps tremendously with stamina as well.
Another edorsement for L-arginine.
It produces nitrous oxide when metabolizes and this helps blood circulation and vein elasticity.
The nitrous oxide was big in the 70's and 80's as inhalers or "poppers"....makes you stay hard as a rock.

Watch the yohimbe if you are prone to heart issues as this will definitely effect your heart rythm.
I hear Hot Rawks work but have never tried them before. Kind of expensive.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
oops : when i first read the posted question , the first thing that popped into my mind was;

TRY ADDING A 30 YEAR OLD INTO THE MIX.. OTHER THAN THAT stay out of very cold water....( -;JOEL
Quote by LOVES4PLAY
oops : when i first read the posted question , the first thing that popped into my mind was;

TRY ADDING A 30 YEAR OLD INTO THE MIX.. OTHER THAN THAT stay out of very cold water....( -;JOEL

Ha! Nice.

BTW, just ordered some L-arginine. We'll see how well it works.
"I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set her free." -Michelangelo

Please Enjoy: The Beach, The Workout, The Hike
I use L-Arginine regularly with good results. You'll still have to work the cock to get and keep maximum erections though.