2.3k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Not sure it has health benefits,but if it does,its free
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is certainly health benefit if you drink mine straight from the tap ;)
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Joanne96
I have been reading about the benefits of drinking your own pee,I have now started drinking mine from a glass,mid flow,in the mornings and evenings.The taste is quite ok,and not strong,but are there any real benefits to it,or is it all a myth ?

What would those benefits be? Pee is a way of your body to get rid of substances it has no use for (anymore). So unless you have no access to other fluids to drink, I'm curious to know what those benefits are.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

1 like
There are no health benefits that have been shown. That doesn't mean they don't exist; there just hasn't been much research into the area. I believe I read about a small study having something to do with liver tumors, where drinking urine had no affect. Though, by the time you know you have liver cancer, you're in a pretty bad state already.

I don't think it's dangerous to do, unless you're already dehydrated and relying on it as a water source.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Having gone through a pathology course and learning what can end up in urine that shouldn’t be in urine, I’ll pass every time unless I’m dying of thirst.

And only after sanitizing it in the sun.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Hard hard hard pass.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
Having gone through a pathology course and learning what can end up in urine that shouldn’t be in urine, I’ll pass every time unless I’m dying of thirst.

And only after sanitizing it in the sun.

Too much salt. Don't do it.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a complete myth.

I actually can't believe that this still being touted among adult human beings.

Urine is sterile (unless you're sick) so it probably won't hurt you. But it certainly doesn't give anything of value (except a bit of water if you are dying of thirst somewhere.)

I'm starting to think that the more important issue would be the teaching of children as to how to evaluate information if people are going to continue to read stupid shit on the internet.

PS... If this is a sex thing for you, then it's going to be fine. But don't delude yourself into thinking that you're getting some kind of medical benefit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thats just a urrrrrrggghhh from me
0 likes
I doubt it would have any health benefit even if one were dying of thirst. If anything, dehydration would make it so there'd be a danger where there might otherwise be none, given that your urine becomes less and less diluted (with proportionally more waste products from your kidneys) the less water you ingest.

I assume we're all able to simply pack enough water for any trips into the wilderness we're planning, anyways.
Lurker
0 likes
eww! whole new meaning to getting pissed!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

This sounds gross.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I got my femme name, Amber Fountaine, from a girlfriend that knew I loved to drink pee from men or women. In my experiences I became certain that women's piss is usually stronger tasting than men but it's all good if you're into that sort of thing.