Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Leg Day and Running

last reply
2 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Trying to get into the best shape for the summer. I want to go to the gym everyday and do so, but also enjoy running. The problem is: I don't want to skip leg day because I think my legs are too skinny compared to my upper body. Whenever I work on my legs at the gym though, I am sore for two or three days. Actually, the second day after working on my legs is the worst one, so I cannot go for a run. Any advice how to solve that problem? Fact is: I actually love jogging, so I do not want to leave it out of my routine. But I also now that is does not help as much with growing muscles as working with weights. Sorry if my English sucks. Or is it OK to got running even though I am sore?
You can't work the muscles consistently every day. I too want to continue to grow thighs and calves. In addition, I need my glutes and butt to stay in shape for running. What I do is cycle back and forth with a preferred activity for majority of week, while still doing the other. This keeps overall muscle tone up, as well as the general "wind" level. I think you would find that your running is improved by contininuing to try and work in the leg exercises!
Leg day is once a week. Legs like heavy weights and that means lots of rest. Your running is for relaxation, mental health and active recovery after leg day.