6 (58 votes) 39%
7 (39 votes) 26%
8 (58 votes) 39%
9 (8 votes) 5%
10 (5 votes) 3%
11 or more (7 votes) 5%
Constant Gardener
0 likes

Back when I was ingesting an eighth to a quarter ounce of rocked up cocaine a week, I could get by with hardly any sleep a night. 10 hours a week, if I was lucky... Hard to fall asleep when your heart is pounding 4 times faster than normal - I was about 30 years younger then, but...

Lay out another pencil thick and ruler long, line of the premium powder, and I thought I was good to go. You can almost pull that off if you're also forcing yourself to drink 64 ounces of Power Muscle Builder whey protein ice cream shakes a day. Who needs actual chewable food when you're running on Peruvian Flake. Just keep up with the drain from your nostrils that looks like dried cum on your upper lip and you too, can pull it off! Invest in Kleenex.

A co-worker who'd come in to start his day shift, cornered me as I was about to leave the building after 12 night time hours and Mike said, "Hey, man... you got cancer or fucked up prostate or something - you've melted away to almost nothing but skin and bones." I didn't think he'd seen me in 6 months...

"Nah, Mike, I'm good - this job just drains all of my energy out of me and leaves not much to worry about."

"Your fucking hair is turning white, Jeff, and I can almost count your teeth through the skin on your face."

I looked at myself in the mirror at home about40 minutes later and thought to myself...."Time for a truckload of hamburgers, you gaunt, third-world nation, motherfucking Skeletor!"

I'd seen starving Ethiopian children on 1980s tv commercials, begging for a monthly contribution - looking healthier than the emaciated dumbfuck looking back at myself in that full length mirror. Back then, I felt sleep - was over rated.

These days, 6 to 7 hours is all I can stand before I have to drain my bladder. I haven't taken a power nap at 'the office' since 1996 when my boss caught me 'power napping' in the data center between a pair of enterprise 6509s - those switches fans would blow off some heat that kept that little area right comfortable. All my boss said to me was: "You're napping in my spot. In the future, you'll need to move over near those server racks and quit farting in MY chair." Cecil would then stretch out his 6 foot frame into a very comfy office chair ('They' do make those kind of chairs) and he'd take his 2 hour 'lunch' power nap as I'd relieve him on duty at 3am.

It's hard to stay awake between 7pm and 7am, 4 nights a week in your mid 30s. (without six or seven bumps (half a gram) of really good coke."

I also have a habit of over-sharing, by the way.

Next subject up for discussion - "How much nostril hair is too much nostril hair."

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

Seven here, unless I am really tired. šŸ˜‰

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Optimal for me is securing a solid 8 hours of sleep whenever feasible. A good night's sleep is the best medicine. Sometimes I think about https://phima1d.com/ before going to bed. Additionally, I find great pleasure in indulging in a brief 15-minute nap whenever the opportunity arises.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

5-7

0 likes

I can function on 4, be healthy on 7 and when Iā€™m feeling really lazy or catching up have 8 to 10.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

About 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I rarely get to sleep in.

The Goddess
0 likes

4ā€¦ Iā€™m a vampire! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜šŸ¤£

His GODDESS šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

Every second of every day. šŸ’•šŸ’

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

NEED and what's ideal are two different things. To function safely on a daily basis, 6 is a good number. But you may not be pleasant company. Lol.

0 likes

At least 6 hours, sometimes less rarely more.I do have cat naps though

Simple Scribbler
1 like

Quote by kistinspencil

More than my cat allows.

Same!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

6 works pretty well for me. But I'm retired and if I'm tired I'll take a nap in the late afternoon, usually about 10-15 minutes, then I'm good until about midnight.