Chat Moderator
0 likes

Not even close

characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hmmm do I look my age? A better question might be: Do I act my age??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm told that I don't.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Nearly everyone thinks that I am 10 - 15 years younger than I am.

The Goddess
1 like

Black don’t crack! 😂😝😂

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

All my acolytes have signed a proclamation that I look about twenty-five. Since I was alive while FDR was, that makes me the best-preserved eighty-year-old on Lush. BTW, FDR was president during the Depression and WWII. That was before Truman, Eisenhower, JFK Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush I, Clinton, Bush II, Obama, Trump, and Biden. That list's for those people who have no idea who FDR was.

0 likes

Quote by Beffer
Not according to my friends.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

My wife is in her 50s, but I swear she looks not more than 35 during sex. She looks young for her age anyway, but especially during sex. Every time, somehow, someway. No exaggeration. I tell her, of course, and she politely says a sweet "thank you," but I know she doesn't believe me. She says I have "sex goggles."

Sorry though, folks, I can't prove it to you because photography in the bedroom is a hard no for her, but I'm not making this up, and I'm not delusional (according to me). I'm near-sighted so I see best up close without my glasses.

As for me looking my age, well, cameras seem to lie a lot... It makes me mad a little, but then I've always embraced my ugliness as part of the uniqueness of my charm.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have good skin so I look a good deal younger than I am unless I had a bad night’s sleep. On Zoom no one can tell how old I am. My body looks pretty good too, at least lying down. Standing up, I don’t like the wrinkly knees.

An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Isn’t it funny that a mirror is your friend yet a photo is not. Many a time I’ve looked in the mirror thinking I look good today. Then a selfie makes you think what was I thinking?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I'm 49, but I don't look a day over 48 lol and my profile pic is about 10 years old. Not trying to mislead anyone.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

I think I might pass for a few years younger than my 48 years, not that I care. Sure, I have defied gravity as it asserted itself. Getting my mons tattooed at 37 for a dare when my divorce was finalised - it is not something I regret (too much). Do I act my age - no, and that is the most important thing of all.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Of course I do! Why would I not?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My face tells a different story than my body. Depending on which you focus on, you may think I'm younger or older than my age.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

It depends who I’m standing next to. 😏