Login

Any vegans here?

last reply
9 replies
1.7k views
1 watcher
4 likes
1 like

Are you vegan? For how long, and was it easy or difficult transition? I enjoy meat free meals. I wish that I was always vegan. I enjoy fish and seafood though.

And on a day devoted to the consumption of meat, I will not consume any meat today.

Terrestrial Mermaid from Deep Space
0 likes

I used to be vegan for about eight years. I had been a vegetarian before transitioning to veganism so transitioning was easy and I had all the indigenous resources for my veganism lifestyle. I was a purist for a while then transitioned back to being a vegetarian for practical reasons. Substitutes are fun to make. I'm a pesce-ovo.

Latest stories:

💙 Love Beyond the Stars

💙 Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?

💙 Okay

💙 Autolove

💙 Fuck for Gold

💙 On My Tongue

Please read, rate ❤️⭐, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!

STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS 💋💙

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Mainly vegetarian all my life, but I may have a piece of grilled fish a couple of times a year, but have not for the last two years.

0 likes

Thanks for the information. I know for certain that if I visited a slaughterhouse, I'd never eat meat (aka my friends) again. Maybe I should, so I never ever do it again.

2 likes

Vegan for a few years when I lived with one in Southern California. Vegetarian for 20+ years with an occasional exception. Oh, and I am an eager sausage swallower but that doesn't count...right?

1 like

I'm really proud of you all for your veganism. I don't believe "sausage swallowing' counts, no.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am a pesce-lacto-ovo vegetarian. Have seafood occasionally. Do have cheese and eggs on regular basis.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I could never give up meat. I have a mate who's went vegan and says he won't go back to eating meat.