Login

Any runners on Lush?

last reply
79 replies
8.4k views
3 watchers
12 likes
0 likes

I didn't avoid surgery. Hah! Had bunionectomy and lapiplasty on my right foot in January. Just about recovered now. I am probably going to wait until the fall to do the left depending on how much pain it gives me as I ramp up activity.

Terrestrial Mermaid from Deep Space
1 like

Quote by DenverWriter

I didn't avoid surgery. Hah! Had bunionectomy and lapiplasty on my right foot in January. Just about recovered now. I am probably going to wait until the fall to do the left depending on how much pain it gives me as I ramp up activity.

Wishing you full recovery.

I did track in HS and I used to run marys and trails until I injured my left knee in a wrong turn during trail run practice in the mountains to escape a forest fire. T'was nice to collect finisher and podium medals and race kits. smile

Latest stories:

💙 Love Beyond the Stars

💙 Which Would You Prefer To Dip Your Fries Into?

💙 Okay

💙 Autolove

💙 Fuck for Gold

💙 On My Tongue

Please read, rate ❤️⭐, and leave an honest comment on the story. Coins are welcome, too!

STORY LIST || STORY BACKGROUNDS 💋💙

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

I do 5ks and 10ks but I mainly enjoy doing obstacle races. The main one I do is tough mudder and it's 10miles 30 obstacles. Would eventually like to do a Spartan race

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’m getting back into it after tearing my Achilles. It’s fully healed and I also enjoy coaching at the middle school level.

I’ve been in awe of all the story competitions and the amazing writers, so I gave it my best shot for “Spring Forward.” I’d be honored if you would stop by and read it.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/seduction/the-rendezvous-1

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Moonstone

I’m getting back into it after tearing my Achilles. It’s fully healed and I also enjoy coaching at the middle school level.

How was your birthday? Sorry cannot respond in pm's (non subscriber, limited to 10 pm's a day sad )

**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

Quote by J97

I do 5ks and 10ks but I mainly enjoy doing obstacle races. The main one I do is tough mudder and it's 10miles 30 obstacles. Would eventually like to do a Spartan race

Impressive!

I would hate the mud part of a Tough Mudder!
What is your current 5k time?

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I’m a runner. But an injured one. Hope to be back out there soon though x

Head Penguin
1 like

Yes, I try to do two 5k runs a week. I live next to a huge park and there's millions of different routes

A First Class Service Ch.5

A steamy lesbian three way

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Running away or running towards Lush?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I'm not a serious runner but I go for a jog a few days a week but nothing far.

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
0 likes

Only on the treadmill these days. I find a 5K run followed by a round on the resistance machines is the best way to stay in shape, especially as I get older. 😊

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

At least twice a week, the best way to clear you mind

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

It is very hilly here but my husband is a 10k kind of guy twice a week. I'll go with him but prefer 5k any day. We're both more into aerobic and will do yoga for tone than strength.

This is my collection of muses and stories.

The Pianist - Dreamers must eat, and at their lowest ebb, any dream is still possible.

Vengeance - At the end of her tether, Anais descends into an all-consuming need for revenge.

Practitioner of the art of the tease...
2 likes

I never saw this thread... big runner here. Long distance. Less miles in the winter. Have run 9 Boston Marathons and a couple of others- last one was last September. The 1/2 marathon and/or 15k are my ideal distances. Nothing like getting out there and clearing your mind for an hour or two on a long run

Remember, the Left Lingula is always closest to the heart & everyone deserves to have that heart full of love...

My Newest: Nightshade Part 1

And My Fav: Turning Stephanie Insatiable: A tale of a wife's discovery...