15 replies
20.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Cumshot Editor Pro: Cumming Made Easy

https://cumshoteditor.com/

Are you a socially awkward guy who secretly and desperately desires to see every of his female acquaintances covered in cum? Are you tired of envying all those adequate males who can manage to fulfill their fantasies through a sane sexual life? Look no further, the Cumshot Editor Pro is the peculiar breakthrough you've all been waiting for to accommodate your troubling sexuality!

Merging the features of any other image-editing software and marketing it as an unparalleled commodity, the Cumshot Editor Pro allows you to add oodles of cum to the most innocent and unsuspecting pictures. Generating and editing all the cumshots exactly as you may have imagined them in your mind has been made extremely easy. Ever wanted to revitalize that stale picture of your high school crush? Done! Ever wanted to demean your sister-in-law to your own filthy fantasies? Done!

Why are you still waiting? The pinnacle of sexual oddity is just a mere $37 away. Hell, we'll even include an unnecessary and oversized box to justify the price-tag!

Still unconvinced? Read what dozens of degenerate perverts just like you have to say about our product!

"I just had so much fun with this editor, making all my friends pictures in realistic cum gave me countless hours of priceless masturbation experience. It is really satisfying and I still do it every day!"

- Alexander W.

"Ever since I was fourth grade I hoped I will get the chance to cum on my female friend’s sweet innocent faces but alas that time never came. Not until now (grin)! This is just absolutely out of the roof awesome and I recommend it to anybody."

- George A.

"There is really something very satisfying about cumming on your female boss’ face. I have done it on more than 100 pictures and it never gets boring. I just love making it drown in semen over and over again."

- Gojcus
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Are you a socially awkward guy who secretly and desperately desires to see every of his female acquaintances covered in cum? Are you tired of envying all those adequate males who can manage to fulfill their fantasies through a sane sexual life?

You make it seem as if you are. Where do you find this stuff?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by noll
You make it seem as if you are. Where do you find this stuff?

I saw it advertised in this video.
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I saw it advertised in this video.

LOL, "Breaking News" even ;)

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by noll
LOL, "Breaking News" even ;)

I know, my parody above isn't even inflated in the slightest. I could have simply copied/pasted what's on this website and it would have been just as disconcerting, lame and hilarious. Most probably even more, actually.
Detention Seeker
0 likes
I notice that only women were advertised being covered in cum poor advertising or demeaning to women?
0 likes
Quote by kylie_kained
I notice that only women were advertised being covered in cum poor advertising or demeaning to women?

Given the parody nature, I suspect it's demeaning to "adult children" stroking off over random women in their parents' basements.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
What's the world coming to when guys get too lazy to even create their own real, original, cum-spattered images? Even at that stage it meant they were too lazy to go find a real girlfriend, but now this? Now it's too much effort to even jerk off... now that's a sad thought!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz
$37? I think this one is free: http://cumfacegenerator.com/

sadly, cum not included.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Coco
This is just... Hilarious. Wow, some people need to step away from the screen and put the lotion down.

Y'all fancy, using lotion.
0 likes
Quote by Coco
This is just... Hilarious. Wow, some people need to step away from the screen and put the lotion down.

You just don't understand!