Toilet versus fat woman

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Probably the toilet can't resist if a fat woman sits on it to pee?
Lurker
0 likes
Wow. That was something else.
Matriarch
0 likes
I am not sure that Judge Judy was right on this occasion...
Lurker
0 likes
Judge Judy scares me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I am not sure that Judge Judy was right on this occasion...

Maybe we should call our lawyer friend and ask her about it.DKVTPqzJIJ3Wjau1
Matriarch
0 likes

I'd rather call my ex. He actually is a lawyer.
Lurker
0 likes
Ohhh, the kind with a degree and passed the bar exam? What a novel idea.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Ohhh, the kind with a degree and passed the bar exam? What a novel idea.

Yes. Not the kind of bar that serves old soaks either.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
After watching that all I can say is "ha ha ha ha ha ha"....
Lurker
0 likes
the judge is correct. when you already know of a problem (the crack..no pun intended), then the plaintiff should have fixed it. if the poor lady who sat on toilet when it broke (how embarrassing), were mean enough, she could have actually sued the plaintiff since she herself admitted to having preexisting knowledge of the problem.
Lurker
0 likes
more clips like this ha ha its hilarious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had guests staying at my house. All three of them were pushing 300 lbs. A friend came and whispered to me that the downstairs toilet was leaking on to the tile floor. I shut the water off there and called a plumber. He said the ring seal was cracked and he replaced it. It was only about 2 yrs. old and highly unusual for this to happen. Then he looked at the three of them and a light bulb went on. lol

The next day my friend came to me again and said it was leaking. Geeze... I called the guy out again thinking he did a poor job. He called me over and said "Look I only way 180 lbs and tightened it all the way but when they sat down on it again they squished it down more so I tightened it again. lol

I didn't say a word. The next day the female came to me and said the toilet seat in the upstairs guest bathroom cracked in half. I asked how could this happen? Ready for this...she said she was rocking back and forth on it and it just cracked. I did not want this picture in my head. lol

Then they had the nerve to want to use my personal bathroom since they broke the other toilets. I'm dying at this point and said "No, my bathroom is off limits. LOL I get "But the toilet seat pinches me when I sit on it."
I'm now thinking "good" maybe you will go home. lol

Everytime these particular people stay at my house a toilet will over flow or break. I don't invite them to stay with me anymore. lmao
Lurker
0 likes
"If the toilet don't fit, ya gotta acquit."

~Johnny Cochran
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Shyone
I had guests staying at my house. All three of them were pushing 300 lbs. A friend came and whispered to me that the downstairs toilet was leaking on to the tile floor. I shut the water off there and called a plumber. He said the ring seal was cracked and he replaced it. It was only about 2 yrs. old and highly unusual for this to happen. Then he looked at the three of them and a light bulb went on. lol

The next day my friend came to me again and said it was leaking. Geeze... I called the guy out again thinking he did a poor job. He called me over and said "Look I only way 180 lbs and tightened it all the way but when they sat down on it again they squished it down more so I tightened it again. lol

I didn't say a word. The next day the female came to me and said the toilet seat in the upstairs guest bathroom cracked in half. I asked how could this happen? Ready for this...she said she was rocking back and forth on it and it just cracked. I did not want this picture in my head. lol

Then they had the nerve to want to use my personal bathroom since they broke the other toilets. I'm dying at this point and said "No, my bathroom is off limits. LOL I get "But the toilet seat pinches me when I sit on it."
I'm now thinking "good" maybe you will go home. lol

Shyone this story is halarious, i find myself laughing about this even when at work. I love the way you tell it.

Everytime these particular people stay at my house a toilet will over flow or break. I don't invite them to stay with me anymore. lmao