Share YOUTUBE channels you like

last reply
14 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I like his accent and cadence: Trubritar And he plays with cool toys.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
Anthony Bourdain is a great presenter. I hadn't seen his show before.

He used to be a top executive chef in New York, before becoming an author of a tell it all book, "Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly," and then started presenting.

How can you not love someone who enjoys (enjoyed) hard recreational drugs, food, world travel and seeks enlightenment?

Matriarch
0 likes
Those aren't channels Chef, they are "videos." I cheated too
Lurker
0 likes
Well, it needs it's own channel.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by chefkathleen
Well, it needs it's own channel.

You mean this one: http://www.youtube.com/user/lushstories ?

Maybe this whole thread is too confusing for people. lol

I was looking for links to people's youtube accounts / channels, where they have a good collection of videos, not just individual ones.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe you're right. Sure blew me out of the water. Then again, I don't mess with youtube unless I'm looking for a song or something has been mentioned on the news.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
http://www.youtube.com/user/LunaCognita/videos

He's got 34 videos, similar to this one - in that each of them, makes you think about what you perceive.

In this video...I had no idea that all the major space agencies of the world, as well as many of the corporate military industrial benefactor/contributors...had adopted such a similar chevron/vector design within their official corporate or agency logos.

The question is why?

No conspiracy here folks, They're just all parroting NASA because they admire that agency so much?
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
http://www.youtube.com/user/331Erock

This dude kick ass on guitar. I wish I was as good as him, but it is not to be - some people just have a natural talent for music and he is but one example.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy the vlogs of Miranda Sings and her singing videos.

Miranda is based on singers who think they are so good on youtube and have that attitude that "I'm wholesome and a great singer". She lives with her mother and her uncle. The point of her videos is that she is a person who thinks she is the best singer in the world with a terrible voice (in reality the actress and creator of Miranda is a broadway singer) and she says "Haters back off" when someone posts hate comments. Which she has plenty.

Her vlogs are pretty funny as can be seen in her explaining about taking a bath.

Miranda and her creator Colleen doing a duet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had a dream I was king, I woke up still king!!