0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Makavelli

Yes. This right here. Fucking awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do....hair band....disco.....and the me generation....
Site administrator
0 likes
Are you joking .... I remember a bit about going to toddler group and my favourite teddy bears and those fucking awful Cow & Gate ready made meals but thats it !!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Are you joking .... I remember a bit about going to toddler group and my favourite teddy bears and those fucking awful Cow & Gate ready made meals but thats it !!

Nope, don't remember, I was born 1989.IpvhUUx2TCChVOyn
Anything you think is sweet, I'm a little more than that.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
And with this... I am done!
Coquette Roguette
0 likes
So not right. Guys shouldn't have nicer hair than girls.[/I]

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Java
So not right. Guys shouldn't have nicer hair than girls.[/I]

That's OK, but it didn't work out so good for him later in life.