Pick a Dick tickets

last reply
8 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Haha. That is great. I can just picture some old blue-haired lady spitting out her dentures when she heard that. Just before she races to the phone to call Pick a Dick.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
This is exactly like something I would do...

You can see she can barely say, "I'm a judge at the sausage competition" with a straight face.

Bet she has an account on Lush...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So Funny. I Mean It Is Called Pick A Dick, What Did They Expect. The Reporter Was Great And The Other Reporter Didnt Help With Her Comment
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
This is exactly like something I would do...

You can see she can barely say, "I'm a judge at the sausage competition" with a straight face.

Bet she has an account on Lush...

I saw the same thing. You know they were laughing about it before they started taping the show. That's what led to the slippage.
Lurker
0 likes
Guess who's not getting called by national news. I do like the way she thinks though.
Lurker
0 likes
I worked in TV for a long time, and you would be amazed how many of those that are our there. Pick A Dick, funny!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At least they're enjoying the mistake. Helps me imagine that they're not unfamiliar with the implied usage of the word...which is pretty hot. Especially the one on the right who equates "dick" with something of that shape to eat...mmmmmm