2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I meant, 'Adore You' music video. smile

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I think I'm just desensitized with Miley. The only thing I was thinking of while watching this video was how fab her nails look. smile
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
This weird ass monster from another planet will do anything for a quick buck.

After her epileptic seizure dancing on stage, nothing will ever surprise me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Hate to tell you folks this.

But so far, I have not seen Miley naked and having sex with anyone male, female or both.

Just something to think about.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by iamhereinthestateofo

Hate to tell you folks this.

But so far, I have not seen Miley naked and having sex with anyone male, female or both.

Just something to think about.

I'd have to chuckle if after all this she's either Asmile Asexual or B:) A crazed wackadoo that's never had sex.

I vote A.

But then, I refuse to believe she has human DNA.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

I'd have to chuckle if after all this she's either Asmile Asexual or B:) A crazed wackadoo that's never had sex.

I vote A.

But then, I refuse to believe she has human DNA.

You would.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I'm actually not a Miley hater. I think she has a great voice and I don't really find her antics particularly shocking. So I just think - ok, cool, she's doing her thing. It's just weird to me that it's always in the news. I still believe that the Hannah Montana history and famous dad situation drive most of the negative publicity. She's just at that age where you revel in showing off your sexuality and getting attention - she does it in the spotlight and world stage whereas most of us did it at frosh week, spring break and university club nights.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I don't dislike her. She is just spread like shit on a shoe at the minute, she is everywhere. She doesn't shock me, in fact that video is like my morning routine before work!

She is enjoying her moment, and I am sure by the rate of her success she will be around for a long time yet. She could end up as provocative as Madonna..I'm sure we will still be seeing her girlie bits for many years to come..
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
she does have nice nails. smile btw, when i was her age i would have (did do) stuff like that, only i wasn't famous - that's really the key here - EVERYthing she does is public domain. how many of us at that age, given a spotlight, wouldn't have gone crazy and done shit like that, just cause we could? let her have her fun - it's not hurting anyone.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
it's all about the bejamins which makes it cheap. you did it cause it's what u wanted to do. and women wonder why guys are confused.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I think I'm just desensitized with Miley. The only thing I was thinking of while watching this video was how fab her nails look. smile

I think I am too. I mainly noticed that I didn't like the bra and panties she was wearing and that she looked very innocent without any makeup.

I think the media makes too much of Miley's antics. I mean compared to others she is really pretty tame. Just a 20yo trying to find herself, get away from the little girl stereotype created by Hannah Montana. She is doing the same thing Madonna was doing in the 80's. Back then Madonna was said to be a maverick, cutting edge. Miley is called a slut and worse. Granted what Miley has done is a little more extreme than some of Madonna's videos but you must realize that the bar was set much higher now than it was back then. And today there are so many outlets to show your stuff. Imagine how far Madonna may have gone if she had the social media of today to exploit? She only had MTV and what the censors would allow.

At least she hasn't made any sex tapes that have gotten "stolen" or "accidentally" released like Paris and Kim K did, hasn't been arrested for anything or had public meltdowns like Britney or Amanda Bynes

I am not a big fan of hers by no means although I did like Wrecking Ball and think she is talented, well more talented than Madonna anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
She doesn't offend me and I don't find her antics to be particularly shocking. The only real problem I have with her is that she can't sing worth a shit. In her video she sounds okay, with lots of production and edit value. But live, without editing and without auto-tune she can't carry a tune in a bucket.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy

I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I don't dislike her. She is just spread like shit on a shoe at the minute, she is everywhere. She doesn't shock me, in fact that video is like my morning routine before work!

She is enjoying her moment, and I am sure by the rate of her success she will be around for a long time yet. She could end up as provocative as Madonna..I'm sure we will still be seeing her girlie bits for many years to come..

I got to agree with Doll on this one. She is just riding the notoriety train, and making big bucks while she finds herself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
She doesn't offend me and I don't find her antics to be particularly shocking. The only real problem I have with her is that she can't sing worth a shit. In her video she sounds okay, with lots of production and edit value. But live, without editing and without auto-tune she can't carry a tune in a bucket.

I disagree about Miley's voice. Besides this can be said of many of today's so called "stars" For every Christina, Mariah and Adele there are 10 Britney's! LOL
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

I disagree about Miley's voice. Besides this can be said of many of today's so called "stars" For every Christina, Mariah and Adele there are 10 Britney's! LOL

Which is what separates flash in the pan phonies and REAL, incredibly talented musicians.

Miley is to Bieber as Christina is to well, real talent. I may hate the chosen genre Christina went with (she'd be one of my favorites if not for the "look at me" stripper costumes and gyrating and focused instead on smoky blues and jazz numbers).

Her voice is awful and obnoxious and the only reason I know this is based on her onstage spasming show.

And I blame little middle school girls for keeping hacks like this as millionaires.