10 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Can't stand anything about Dr. Phil.
Matriarch
Omg.

After checking out his website I just don't know what to say. Not sure whether I should laugh or cry.
Active Ink Slinger
He looks a right piece of work. I think he believes everything he says.
Lurker
I hate Dr. Phil as well.
And yes insomniac, I think he does believe that he says.
I also believe that he is uneducated. Can anyone say, Marie Curie? How about Alice Parker? I don't know bout you but, I like central heat! And Ann Tsukamoto who co patented the process to isolate the human stem cell? That could save and cute millions of people someday. Even dickheads like him. Christ I could go on and on. What was it my mom used to say? Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought ignorant than to open it and remove all doubt.
Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
Could this guy be a bigger dick? OMG I checked out his web site for curiosity and read about "Why women hate sex."

Apparently according to Dick it is because "Women hate sex simply because they are lousy at it."

I read a few more of his ideas and found this one too: "No man wants to fuck a woman to make her feel good."

While I am certain that Dick is completely full of shit, it would be interesting to know what all you guys think about this.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Lurker
Two comments.

The first a general comment about most afternoon and late night talk shows.... they are mostly a waste of time. I say this as an ex TV producer/director of Specials and Daily News (16 years).

Second.... what do I think about Dick? Not much.

And yes sometimes I fuck to satisfy myself, sometimes I fuck to satisfy her and sometimes I fuck to satisfy us both. The latter tends to be the best.
Lurker
Tech, the guy is full of shit, and Phil is going to put on anybody that is controversial to get the ratings.
Matriarch
Dr Phil is a patronising ass imho.

The first a general comment about most afternoon and late night talk shows.... they are mostly a waste of time.

Yes. I'd remove the word "mostly" too.

That Dick guy looks like one of the village people.
Lurker
Wow.

Just wow.