Login

IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED - SUNGLASSES ARE LARGER THAN BIKINIS

last reply
21 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Must be the Aussies ....
The young lady on the left looks like she can hardly contain herself.
She is a bit... thick in spots.
She looks healthy compared to the rails around her......
"Love all, trust a few, and do wrong to none."
I agree with Zafia on this one for sure she looks way healthier
Yes, I think it's the suit that makes her look that way, take the suit away and she would look great.
I agree. Throw the one next to her a sammich or a pork chop.
Captain Jack Sparrow says, "OK ye've had your fun now, but I'll be needin' me eyepatches back!"
LOL@PM.
Hey Play! Where ya been! Good to see ya back.
I'll be needin' me eyepatches back!
Hi Chef, I'm just here and there, but when the girls in Bikinis come out...I'm there!

As for these Bikinis? My hat is off to these fine young women, for their bravery and fun attitudes to wear such suits. Plus I can use it to cover up the bulge growing in my own suit!

Though a fuller Bikini could look much nicer, I'd like to see that photo as well.

I particularly like the blond!

Did everyone notice the guy in white shorts straining to get a good look?
Quote by Playmale

Did everyone notice the guy in white shorts straining to get a good look?

I went back and looked, yeah that is funny. He looks more amused though than turned on.
With a little more material the curvier blonde would put the rest of them to shame. She has a gorgeous figure and it deserves a gorgeous bikini...not Capt. Jack Sparrow's eyepatches connected with dental floss.

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

My eyes went right to her, too, baby.
Quote by techgoddess
With a little more material the curvier blonde would put the rest of them to shame.

A little more material just isn't necessary. The girl already puts the others to shame. She is just a Hottie and the others are like her trainees.

The suits are just a shock thing, or a dare, but at any rate a distraction. It would be best for all concerned if they took them off this instant!

We don't want anyone getting tan lines!
3 of them need to eat more, to me, they look pubescent (sign of getting old or are they using 16 year old's for modelling bikinis these days?).

Playmale owes me one glass of Cabernet for losing my drink on the table laughing.
The girl already puts the others to shame. She is just a Hottie and the others are like her trainees.

I agree PM!

Dirty Talk Competition story: His Voice

New Mac & Grace story: Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part Three -Chapters 9-12

The Last Dance - Part 4 & Part 5

The Last Dance is a love story, but not your ordinary love story. I’d love for people to check it out. Thanks! 🥰

New short story: Under The Doctor's Desk

New micro: Another Man’s Wife

Where's her bag of chips?

She thinks.

Bat
Looks like the suits the girls wear in Brasil. I miss being there. The show is always great.
Carpe Diem

Red out