Login

fcktard alert

last reply
7 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Smiley Guru
Brave or stupid, he went for it and did it. Would you be as daring?
Lollipop Girl
omg what a dumb ass
"Haters make me FAMOUS!!!"

Sassy
Constant Gardener
Quote by Playmale
Brave or stupid, he went for it and did it. Would you be as daring?

You admire him for his daring?

I am qualified to recognize fcktarded behavior. I have been one myself on more than a few occasions, doing multiple different activities. Some could well have gotten me killed, much like jumping and landing on my tailbone on an ice covered lake, then getting trapped under the ice because I just momentarily paralyzed myself.

I don't admire him for doing something fcktarded. I laugh with him for having his behavior caught on tape and posted on the internets. Good thing he didn't drown. That would be a shame for pulling a boner and hurting nobody - but him/yourself.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Smiley Guru
I don't think it was the brightest maneuver, but he went through with it. Still, admire isn't quite the right word there.

My question wasn't directed at you specifically, but it's cool that you are qualifying that by fcktarded you mean one of those stupid things we all do. I can think of a few of my own that I'm glad aren't on tape anywhere.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Playmale
I don't think it was the brightest maneuver, but he went through with it. Still, admire isn't quite the right word there.

My question wasn't directed at you specifically, but it's cool that you are qualifying that by fcktarded you mean one of those stupid things we all do. I can think of a few of my own that I'm glad aren't on tape anywhere.

I agree
Carpe Diem

Red out
Lurker
That would be a shame for pulling a boner and hurting nobody - but him/yourself.

No it wouldn't. That would be Natural Selection. *my favorite phrase and action*