Swimwear and Sunshine

last reply
70 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Simple but gorgeous. They look amazing in dark blue.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66

I'm not attempting to be argumentative but if If I have to worry about informing everyone that I've taken a photo of where I've published that photo then I might as well hang up my camera.

The presumption when someone takes your photo they are free to do what they with the photo as the copyright owner.
The risk we all take, especially in today's society and everyone has a camera phone is we can wind up being on a numerous different venues.

Hopefully, the person who takes your photo will be responsible with it.

To constantly worry about where your photo shows up means you should prevent anyone from taking your photo.
My friends are not aware I posted the photos here, they are aware that I take photos professionally and as such their photos could appear anywhere.

Their photos appearing on Lush does not interfere with their lives, nor are they open to ridicule in their lives because of it.

We are living in a society in which our freedoms of expression and speech are slowly being destroyed.
There are many, as you know, who would love to bring down Lush and those of us on it be exposed as perverts and sickos.
However, if I have to constantly worry about who, when, where, and why then I might as well find a hole and crawl into it.

Laws have been placed to protect freedom of expression, and as long as we are, as you say, responsible, and respect those laws no one can hold us accountable to doing wrong.

Sorry, if I've become over jealous on this what may seem to be a minor point to some.
But I'm 67 yo and I have watched for a long time now good men and women died and are still dying to protect those little rights we do have.

Yet, there are those that work daily behind the scenes looking for ways to encage us to their ways.

I understand your personal concerns regarding 'your photo' being seen. I share the same concern about mine because of the narrow minded that would find ways to harm us because of our wish to be free to express our sexual nature here.

I appreciate your concern, but the onus is on the one taking the photo and the one allowing their photo to be taken to make sure that it causes no harm.

Sorry, I'm just an old fart that harms no one and does't want to be harmed..

And this is why I don't like my pictures to be taken.
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss
Simple but gorgeous. They look amazing in dark blue.

I could not agree more Emily. These are classy and sexy. You would kill them at the beach in one of these. Just sayin.
Lurker
0 likes
I love a sleek-looking bandeau. More importantly though, it has to be secure when strapless! This looks like a good one.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm
I ordered my summer bathing suit today and I'm super excited to get it! I love the pineapples and ruffle with the simple bottoms.

Very cute! I was just looking at this last night when I was perusing VS PINK. haha. I was like - omg - there's BlondeBookworm's summer bikini! Love their stuff. smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
When you're not yet 30 and the doctor has a surgeon start cutting skin cancer off of you, you start thinking about sunscreen.

Mind you, I have spent much more time in the sun than most, but I still suggest you all consider using lots of sunscreen, even sunblock when you can.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing beats pink!
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
PINK! forever.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
I love the sun, but yeah it can be bad for you. I always sunscreen

I have several water proof UV shirts I wear when swimming and diving in the ocean.

I have a big Auzzie hat too to keep the sun off and like to sit in the shade, 'cause I hate to burn.

For beach wear, I threaten to wear my racing speedo, but pretty much always wear board shorts. Love showing off to the ladies on the beach.

I like buying by better half nice sexy dresses for the beach and vacations.

Last year I spent almost $300 on a nice skimpy sexy bikini, for her. Don't ask me how many dollars per square inch it was, but I think she liked the fact I was excited in more ways than one! hahaha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wish it was warm enough here to wear a bikini, they are so comfortable and easy to move around in, unlike a nice dress, or something. I wish I could get away with replacing my leotard fora bikini when, on the few hot days of the year, when it does get too warm for me, but I don't know if people would appreciate a semi-nude ballet dancer xD.

Anyway, that is all, before I start talking about dancing too much.

I will answer any questions people have.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For a one-piece, I like these styles

For Bikini's, Love this style. Great color too

Love Neons and Metallics Too

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
And... what beach is this?? It is crazy gorgeous! That is the most beautiful water I've ever seen.

I like the sporty suit too. smile

Looks a lot like Turks and Caicos. But so many Caribbean beaches look like that.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
Nothing beats pink!

Pink is nice, but I prefer Wicked Weasels.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Ipanema is high on my list of places I most want to see. It looks so gorgeous.

Also.. Ipanema flip flops and sandals are my favourite inexpensive beach brand. I hate Havaianas - they always irritate between my toes. Same with every other (under $30) flippy brand I've tried - except Ipanemas. You can grab them off the rack and walk for hours and not a blister or red mark in sight (this is because they're made of flexible pvc instead of flat rubber). You can also batter them on the beach and in saltwater and they seem to last forever.

https://www.ipanemaflipflops.co.uk/