Login

Style - Do you care ?

last reply
58 replies
4.5k views
1 watcher
9 likes
Dutchess Of Dancing

If I like it ...I wear it ....if it's comfy I wear it ..at least around the house

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger

One here does not follow fashion or style, as I prefer to wear what I feel comfortable in. I do like a two-piece skirt suit, a muumuu dress, or anything which one can be at ease in at home or at the office.

Wild at Heart

Ass is ass. Burlap it or yoga pant it.. ass is ass

Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?

I have a style (of sorts, I guess), but I haven't paid much attention to style or fashion since I graduated from high school.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Active Ink Slinger

I don't really care for trends/fashion, but I nevertheless care not to look dowdy/frumpy. I would never leave home without putting on something I deem presentable first. And while I dress according to where I intend to go, even when I dress casually, it'll be towards the higher end of the scale...

Most of what I wear could be described as 'classics', in basic colors, which will never be out-of-style. So with a quick mix n' match of whatever I pull out of my wardrobe, I'm pretty sure to look well-dressed enough for most occasions, without having to waste time on that.

However, I always wear a single piece, or accessory, which betrays my love for rock/metal, but it can be as subtle as the cufflinks I choose to wear while otherwise very formally dressed. Somehow, people always notice...😉

Active Ink Slinger

I dress for the occasion. At home is one thing, at work is scrubs. A sports bar might be jeans and a basic shirt, out clubbing it's a cute dress or short skirt.

I enjoy getting dressed up in formal attire but mainly can be found in a ball cap, t shirt, jeans, and either cowboy boots or sneakers. I prefer no clothes at all at home.

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

To this day, I only care about how I look. Will only give my opinion if asked for but in saying that, I am known for complementing strangers when their attire catches my attention.

--

In the end, if you choose to look messy then you live a messy life.

Keep it together.

Active Ink Slinger

Not at all, I am a socks pulled up and sandals kind of guy!

Quote by OgMisterE41

Not at all, I am a socks pulled up and sandals kind of guy!

Damn, bitch.

×whistle whistle ×

But honestly, not my type of thing.

Sexy Seductive Siren

Yes. Definitely out of touch when it comes to modern fashion trends where only comfort, ease, and individuality rule. I'm a skirt/dress/hosiery (garter belt and stockings or else thigh-high stockings for the most part)/high heel (usually stilettos) kind of girl. Rarely in pants or shorts or in flip-flops. And I'm an active mom with three daughters 3-1-1 yet still find time to look like and express my feminine side.

Meagan
Active Ink Slinger

I have a very casual in day to day style. My favourite outfit is skinny jeans, white sneakers and a simple top. Makes it even more fun when I do put on heels or a lowcut dress…

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover

My goodness, this is very complicated. The very short answer is yes, I do care very much. I will not try to explain, there are plenty of articles on the internet on other women's fixations with how French women dress. It is like trying to explain music in words.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Rookie Scribe

I love front open n short dress for me

Active Ink Slinger

I'm not a follower of fashion, but I enjoy being smartly dressed when going out, and I particularly enjoy the sight of when a lady chooses to dress elegantly. A classy dress, pretty heels mmmmmmm Yes please

Born and raised country girl.Not much of a fashionista, jeans and t-shirt ,summer dresses, and flip-flops

Easily amused

I'm all jeans and tee shirt, and don't care about style personally, but I was certainly drawn to my wife by her sense of style.

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Quote by AmuseBouche

My goodness, this is very complicated. The very short answer is yes, I do care very much. I will not try to explain, there are plenty of articles on the internet on other women's fixations with how French women dress. It is like trying to explain music in words.

My experience with fashion in France(Paris, Marseille, etc) is that it is still a matter of personal taste and style. I think a tastefully dressed woman or man can be dressed in expensive clothes or blue jeans and a t-shirt both being equally elegant. People are still individuals the French are different…well Parisian’s are very different.

Personally since retiring I rarely get “dressed up” but in the past I had most of my clothes made for me by a tailor in Hong Kong…everything except socks and underwear. Shoes made in London…I have a difficult feet to fit off the shelf. My sizes have not varied in years.

Active Ink Slinger

Quote by AmuseBouche

I would listen, attentive, as you performed your fashion concerto for us,

Active Ink Slinger

Yes I pay attention and I have my own sense of style. While I enjoy the athletic, semi-causal attire for weekend outings I prefer the pre covid days of business attire at work. First impressions matter and I believe in dressing like a boss

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover

Quote by Icarus4

My experience with fashion in France(Paris, Marseille, etc) is that it is still a matter of personal taste and style. I think a tastefully dressed woman or man can be dressed in expensive clothes or blue jeans and a t-shirt both being equally elegant. People are still individuals the French are different…well Parisian’s are very different.

Personally since retiring I rarely get “dressed up” but in the past I had most of my clothes made for me by a tailor in Hong Kong…everything except socks and underwear. Shoes made in London…I have a difficult feet to fit off the shelf. My sizes have not varied in years.

This is very true, it is how a formal jacket mixed with faded jeans, a T-shirt and high-heels, messy hair with a devil-may-care attitude can be stylish in Paris. It is impossible to define, can be taught, and people wonder why we are prolific people watchers.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

The Goddess

I have my own style! One where I wear what suits and compliments my body shape. It doesn’t necessarily mean the latest trend or the most expensive fashion brand. Pairing is important, as is accessorising. The perfect pair of shoes, or even just a smile!

I sort b bc

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Active Ink Slinger

I'm done wearing bras.

Active Ink Slinger

Generally a button down with sleeves rolled up no matter the season, or a polo. Jeans or cargos with hiking boots. It's good for work as well as most other occasions. I do have several suits, blue, and own my tux. I enjoy dressing for occasions.

The Goddess

It’s winter so boots and coats!

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Dutchess Of Dancing
🍷

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Quote by carlyhughes2018
at the end of the day, i dont try to keep up with latest styles

i just wear what i like an think looks good on me

I'm pretty much the same in that regard