Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Same color shirts/ties or contrasting but coordinating shirts/ties on men.

last reply
9 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Men, ladies, what are you preferences? I prefer coordinated myself.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the men at work the other day was wearing a shirt and tie that were the same color with almost identical patterns. It didn't look right to me. Truth be known, I like my men suited with a white shirt and plain or striped silk that is a nice shade of red or blue
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't worn a shirt and tie in 10 yers and now that I'm retired I don't plan to do it often. However, when I did I always made sure the shirt and tie coordinated but where never the same color. Just my preference and I'm about as far from a fashion expert as exists in the world.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SarahFun
One of the men at work the other day was wearing a shirt and tie that were the same color with almost identical patterns. It didn't look right to me. Truth be known, I like my men suited with a white shirt and plain or striped silk that is a nice shade of red or blue

The "rule" tends to be striped shirt and plain tie or striped tie and plain shirt . Obviously plain and plain will go together. But your absolutely right a patterned tie and patterned shirt especially if they are the same style and density pattern wise will overload the eye. A white shirt will work with almost everything but doesn't quite do it with tweed . A beige . light grey or cream coloured shirt will often work better with tweed. When it comes to colour/color if in doubt consult the colour wheel and go for a complimentary colour.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not fussed as long as the tie looks good on my wrists and bed head!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just wish more men wore ties, so smart and so masculine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Contrasting please. I love a man in a suit. Makes me go all giggly girly seeing a man in a well tailored suit, shirt, tie and waistcoat.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Mostly contrasting. Maybe the same color thing for a night out, but for the office, white shirt with color, black, or mostly patterned ties. Nice ties, too.

If you wear cheap ties, it shows.

And say no to Pee Wee Herman suits, if you're an adult.

Look classy, look educated, look successful.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
T's, no ties.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Lurker
0 likes
I prefer contrast and textures so I can pull him up to kiss me.