83 likes
Dutchess Of Dancing

😳

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Dutchess Of Dancing

😳

A secret isn't a secret if 2 know it🤐

Active Ink Slinger

Loves Frilly Lacey Silky Lingerie Makes Me Feel Oh So Sexy !!!

Active Ink Slinger

i'm kind of odd. i'm in my 20s but i love slips. i'm a trans girl and one of the big moments in my life was when my mom accepted me was when i was 7 and she gave me some of my sisters old clothes including some slips which she said my sister never wore. i loved how soft and frilly they felt and how feminine i felt wearing them under a sundress and my mom seemed pleased they didn't go to waste and told me that i was more of a girly girl than my sister. ever since that i've associated slips with being feminine and i feel sexy wearing them or a chemise.

today i love wearing all silky and soft lingerie but slips and chemises have a special place and they can still arouse me wearing them

Active Ink Slinger

As a 65 year old woman, and very curvy, it’s challenging to find sexy, lacy silky attire. My boobs aren’t as soft and firm as they used to be they now heading down to my knees, but it doesn’t stop me from wearing stockings and heels, lace, panties, and bras and the occasional leather skirt With the zipped blouse showing a little cleavage There’s no one in my life so I do it for myself and only me why because it’s important to me I may not have that perfect body but my body has a story but I’m just as sexy as any other woman out there🌹