Login

Favourite supermodel (past or present)

last reply
33 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Which supermodel do you admire or just like to look at?! I LOVE Taylor Hill, Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge and Candice Swanepoel. Though Kloss probably wins because of her endeavours outside of modelling. How about you?

0 likes
Ok, so take us back to the 90s when I paid attention and I LOVED Claudia Schiffer. I'd have no idea now

Lurker
0 likes
Not a Super Model. But I think she should be....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Deenuh
Not a Super Model. But I think she should be....

Agreed. She looked like one of them

Mine is this one. Mmmhm. Go ahead and judge me

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love Candice Swanepoel, Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne and vintage Kate Moss.

But as far as the real 'stop and stare' factor, Adriana Lima has always had that face, especially when she was in her modelling prime.

Lurker
0 likes
Hands down Helena Christiansen
Lurker
0 likes
The divine Elle "the body" Macpherson

0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner
The divine Elle "the body" Macpherson

I had a feeling you'd say Elle!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

I had a feeling you'd say Elle!

Damn, and I thought I'd surprise people! ;)
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I was all up in Claudia Schiffer's business back in the day, with a couple of posters and a little too much effort to get my hands on newspaper and magazine shoots of her, including the long-range grainies of her topless with David Copperfield.

But it's Linda Evangelista and Christy Turlington for me by far. Damn!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
When I first started modeling in college, Daniela Pestova was my role model, but she was taller and far more beautiful than me. Before Daniela, I loved Christy Turlington, because she had a brilliant mind.

Lurker
0 likes
For the fans of Evangelista, Campbell, Crawford, Turlington, and probably more... I won't admit how many times I was convinced that I could make out Cindy Crawford's nipple.

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
If we're including fitness models, then I'd totally invite Christina Halkiopoulos [s]to squat on my cock[/s] for a protein shake:

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Stacey McMahon would be a lot of fun too:

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i was in high school and college in the 90s, and these two were everywhere:

naomi campbell

she really caught my eye in michael jackson's video for in the closet.

tyson beckford (surprised i'm the first to show the fellas some love!)

started paying more attention to him after toni braxton's video for unbreak my heart.

absolutely gorgeous together!

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes
Quote by honeydipped
(surprised i'm the first to show the fellas some love!)

Lol, true!

Not sure if the star of many a fantasy is officially a supermodel but what the hell... DAVID GANDY.

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee

Lol, true!

Not sure if the star of many a fantasy is officially a supermodel but what the hell... DAVID GANDY.

he's pure perfection!

Say. Her. Name.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Rosie!! #girlcrush lol

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
The video of Kate Upton doing the Dougie makes my knees weak.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
The video of Kate Upton doing the Dougie makes my knees weak.

That reminds me of the famous (in the running world at least) "warm up dance" that made Michelle Jenneke, an Australian hurdler, famous.

Here it is in, I think, its first incarnation. (she also wins the race).
Lurker
0 likes
Then she capitalized on her cheesecake appeal with this video, which is exploitative and horrible and I definitely haven't watched it more than a dozen times or so

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
If we're talking about beautiful women who've got moves, let's not forget Teyana Taylor.

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Being blind can be a drag, and makes posting images on LUSH veddy tough. However, before the lights went out for me, I was able to ogle:

Cheryl Tiggs: back in the 70's her SI swimsuit issue photo in a fishnet one piece was, well, memorable

Kathy Ireland: was featured in several SI swimsuit issues in the '80's, some TV ads and was a drop-dead gorgeous redhead

Charlize Theron: back in the '90's, before she won an Oscar for 'Monster" the long, lean, and leggy beauty was a major super-model who didn't hesitate to reveal all

That's all folks. (Goes off-stage humming, "Memories, light the corners of my mind.")

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by oceanrunner

That reminds me of the famous (in the running world at least) "warm up dance" that made Michelle Jenneke, an Australian hurdler, famous.

Here it is in, I think, its first incarnation. (she also wins the race).

I LOVE that smile that creeps up on her face, and that hot little thing she does with her fingers at the end. She is certainly hot in the second clip, but the first one feels like you are witnessing a candid, private performance, for no one but her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lets not forget the few male supermodels out there. It hurts to even look at the perfection that is David Gandy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cindy Crawford was pretty much perfection personified