Do you feel the cold?

last reply
14 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have always loved nice stockings and sheer pantyhose, which at least diminish the chill of a winter's day. Yet I see more and more women, especially younger women, with bare legs in bitter weather. If you do this, don't you feel the cold?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue
I have always loved nice stockings and sheer pantyhose, which at least diminish the chill of a winter's day. Yet I see more and more women, especially younger women, with bare legs in bitter weather. If you do this, don't you feel the cold?

Depends on what you consider bitter weather...

If you are from the Blue Ridge Mountains of Eastern Tennessee, then you still could probably get by with bare legs.

If you are from a place with actual cold weather, then any kind of bare skin is a no no. And the wind chill is the worst.

Girls always seem to be cold due to their lower metabolic rate.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i wear pants when it gets cold. simple as that. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I spent two years in Saskatchewan and I was amazed at the number of hot blonde girls wearing Uggs and miniskirts. And this is like -30- -40 celsius. I guess that was why the entire University was underground.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DamonX
I spent two years in Saskatchewan and I was amazed at the number of hot blonde girls wearing Uggs and miniskirts. And this is like -30- -40 celsius. I guess that was why the entire University was underground.

Uggs is short for UglyShoes (don't tell Doll i said that)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

You and I live on the west coast... Some people aren't as lucky. Any girl that can make uggs look good gets a big red checkmark in my book.

I'll take uggs over crocs any day though...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by DamonX

You and I live on the west coast... Some people aren't as lucky. Any girl that can make uggs look good gets a big red checkmark in my book.

I'll take uggs over crocs any day though...

Crocs are waaaay worse, agreed. and, for the record, it snows here once a year. brutal, right? smile

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Don't tell Layla you said that either.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

Don't tell Layla you said that either.

gonna tell her YOU said it, tho.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is the shit I wear when it's cold!

and no I don't feel the cold!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Master_Jonathan
This is the shit I wear when it's cold!

and no I don't feel the cold!

I heard you wear the mask in Summer too
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you say "Polar Vortex"? Florida boys are not used to this crap, 13 F (-10.6C). My balls have gone into hiding.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I agree!

I'm always cold... maybe I should invest in some uggs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, not generally, I always check the BBC weather app whilst I'm still tucked up in the warmth of my duvet, it's 4 Celcius (39.2 Fahrenheit) or worse outside, wrap up warm, gloves and beany to go