Your most embarrassing sexual moment?

last reply
46 replies
7.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did a search and if I did it right nothing came up on this except for some questions within games over in the games forum but no topic came up. So I hope I did my search right.

But anyway what is the most embarrassing thing to happen to you were you were either trying to get the deed going, during it or after it happened?

for me I think the most embarrassing was probably one night while married my wife was giving me oral (something she hated doing anyway) and she pressed too hard on my stomach and I farted. Not a silent stinky one either but a loud stinky one. Completely ruined the moment.

Another would be the first time that my current fuck buddy had a chance to spend the night at the house I share with a good friend. I discussed it with him. I had never had a guy stay over -- only girls. So I wanted to make sure there were no problems. He said it was okay and he had no problems. Well that night we were going at it and the bed collapsed. The way it collapsed it pinned us on the other side against the wall....totally naked. We could not get up and we had to yell for my roommate/friend to help us. It was totally embarrassing.

I have some others but I'll stop with those and see what else is out there. So now what is yours?
Clumeleon
0 likes
I got cramp in my foot while I was going down on her and had to get up to walk it off.

Oh, how we laughed.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'd have to put together a top twenty-five list, I'm afraid.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
The 'most' events would probably be too icky for the forum LOL.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
One time I was fucking this chick like I loved her.. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
I was masturbating in the bathroom, and locked the door. Just as I was coming my 11 yo son walks in - he looked at me then the door and said, "I wanted to tell you the bathroom lock is broken. He turned around, closed the door, and we never spoke again about it and I installed a sliding latch lock as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i was making love to my husband we were in the missionary position when i looked over his shoulder to see my son in the doorway.. He had got up to get a drink. Woops always make sure the door is shut
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
getting a blow job from my now ex girlfriend while im taking a picture.. when her mum walks in.. to be fair she just said hurry up and finish.. and credit to my ex.. she did..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Made a real mess in the back seat of a bf's family's car. To his credit he was really really good, and maybe it was more embarrassing for him as I didn't know his parents, but I imagine every time that car heats up my scent still comes out. Most likely it's been junked by now.
Chuckanator
0 likes
I was in my teens with my girlfriend in my bedroom. I thought my parents were both at work. Gail was sitting on my face and I was learning about eating pussy. My mom walked into the room. OMG that was embarrassing. She said to us calmly, "when you are done, come into the den. I want to talk to you both."

Red faced, we went into the den after dressing. My mom was gracious and asked Gail about birth control. Then said for me to get a box of rubbers out of my dads night stand. She said she was not going to lecture us because once you have tasted forbidden fruit there is no going back.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
In my middle 20s I bragged to anyone who would listen that I was a love machine, an animal, a stud -- better than anyone you ever had. In fact, I was a better fuck than anyone you know ever had!

So a friend of a friend called my bluff and took me to bed. When we finished, and before I was out of her bed, she called up the mutual friend to tell her how terrible I was.

Is there anything else about this story to tell? No, I don't think so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was going a blow job to a guy I had been on a date with. we were parked out back of my house. He had a hand on my head guiding me on the pace when he pushed my head down to far. I threw up with in his lap. I got out of the car and run in terror.
Lurker
0 likes
It must be when they caught me getting off in my car. I was just returning from the gym and there was a crazy delicious gal in the locker room, I could not wait to get home so I pulled over to.....take care of myself. When I was half way through a car pulled over and I had three guys staring at me like they have seen a mythical monster....
Lurker
0 likes
Making unpremeditated love to a man in the bathroom of the house he shared with his girlfriend, and as I came hearing her and her children coming in and starting to call for him.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
One time a guy was going down on me and I got my period. He didn't seem to mind but I found it a tad gross...

To each is own....

LOL...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many years ago my mother caught me going down on her boyfriend.
I will never forget that moment.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I was in my teens with my girlfriend in my bedroom. I thought my parents were both at work. Gail was sitting on my face and I was learning about eating pussy. My mom walked into the room. OMG that was embarrassing. She said to us calmly, "when you are done, come into the den. I want to talk to you both."

Red faced, we went into the den after dressing. My mom was gracious and asked Gail about birth control. Then said for me to get a box of rubbers out of my dads night stand. She said she was not going to lecture us because once you have tasted forbidden fruit there is no going back.

It wasn't my most embarrassing moment but I have been in the same situation with the guy up me when his mom caught us and we both got a talk and told we were never to do it outside of his bedroom. Too late.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Not exactly sexual, but when I was in college, I was riding in a car on a trip to Florida with 3 of my girlfriends, playing truth-or-dare, and we dared each other to take our tops off and stand up through the open sunroof topless. When it was my turn, Kala closed the sunroof just enough to trap me so I couldn't pull back inside without ripping my boobs off! So I'm stuck up there topless, banging on the roof with my knuckles for them to let me loose when a cop car passed us, and turned around. You never saw so much scrambling around to get me back inside and dressed before he pulled us over. Since 2 of my other friends had long brown hair too, he couldn't be sure which of us it was because we all had sunglasses on. But since Kala was driving, he gave her a ticket and the rest of us a stern lecture.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
In my crazed NYC days, I picked up some woman in a bar, and even before we got to her place, in the cab, she was saying things like "Tell me how rich you are. Tell me how much money you have." It was really turning her on. I was a poor starving writer at the time, and had NO MONEY WHATSOEVER! And was not particularly interested in making a ton of it. She kept it up, talking dirty except about money, not sex, and after about 10 minutes in bed I said "I don't think it is gonna work out." And left. What an odd fetish.

I have no idea why she allowed someone to pick her up that was so obviously as poor as a church mouse as I.
Lurker
0 likes
True Story. (Hi Jayne!)

This GORGEOUS girl used to come to my club, and I MEAN GORGEOUS, small, dark, so pretty... Now, AT THAT TIME I had a reputation as a bit of a player, but I was SERIOUSLY interested in this girl. After WEEKS she agreed to come to dinner.

I was NERVOUS AS FUCK, and yet the dinner went off really well, I was funny, she was charming... She came home with me, having brought an overnight bag... RESULT! (And she was a fucking nurse too...)

Just before we retired to bed, I decided to snort a line or two just to be 'on form' as it were... But... We'd had wine at dinner, a LOT of wine, and I mixed up the wraps...

Ever try to fuck someone on Ketamine? I FELL ASLEEP INSIDE HER!

We didn't see each other again.

xx SF
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Thankfully I don't have much of embarrassing moments when it comes to having sex.

But, my last boyfriend, I went down to see in Alabama and the second time he came to see me, he picked me up and we went out. All was going so swimmingly well. We get to the hotel, one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex. It was in the darkness, at like 12:00 at night. Afterwards, he went to go to clean up and from the bathroom is like

Him: “Hey, um, baby girl, I think you might be on your period?”

Me: (Thinking: oh fuck oh fuck) “Um, why?” I ask, as I flick on the light and see that in fact I was. Blood all over my thighs. Ugh I was mortified.

Him: “Because it looks like someone has tried to murder my dick.” (Says laughing his ass off)

Me: (dying of embarrassment) “Ah, um, I didn't know I had started? I guess I've started early, I'm so sorry.” (dies some more)

Him: “No worries baby girl. It washes off, just funny.”

Me: “Oh yeah, fucking hilarious”

He walks in as I say this, a grin so wide on his face, which I'm unable to stop from smiling to.

So, yeah, I was embarrassed but he didn't seem to mind.
Lurker
0 likes
While helping a ex-girlfriend babysit. It was dark and the kids were outside playing. We were sitting on the couch watching T.V. and making out. Things got pretty intense so I locked the doors and we made passionate, sensual love with all of the usual foreplay, ending in an explosive climax and orgasm for both of us!!!! it was later that I found out that the kids had been watching us through the front room window which had the curtains partially opened! Well, at least they didn't have to ask a lot of questions in their sex education classes after that, they pretty much saw it all that night!!!! lol
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i once queefed REALLY loud while a guy was going down on me. things went silent for a few seconds and we were both absolutely mortified. luckily laughter saved the moment. what can i say? a lot of air gets up there

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
0 likes
my ex was shooting his load all over my face when my mom walked in, i was naked and on my knees
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexynerd187
my ex was shooting his load all over my face when my mom walked in, i was naked and on my knees
What did your mom say and do
Lurker
0 likes
i was grounded for a month
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Poppet
Thankfully I don't have much of embarrassing moments when it comes to having sex.

But, my last boyfriend, I went down to see in Alabama and the second time he came to see me, he picked me up and we went out. All was going so swimmingly well. We get to the hotel, one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex. It was in the darkness, at like 12:00 at night. Afterwards, he went to go to clean up and from the bathroom is like

Him: “Hey, um, baby girl, I think you might be on your period?”

Me: (Thinking: oh fuck oh fuck) “Um, why?” I ask, as I flick on the light and see that in fact I was. Blood all over my thighs. Ugh I was mortified.

Him: “Because it looks like someone has tried to murder my dick.” (Says laughing his ass off)

Me: (dying of embarrassment) “Ah, um, I didn't know I had started? I guess I've started early, I'm so sorry.” (dies some more)

Him: “No worries baby girl. It washes off, just funny.”

Me: “Oh yeah, fucking hilarious”

He walks in as I say this, a grin so wide on his face, which I'm unable to stop from smiling to.

So, yeah, I was embarrassed but he didn't seem to mind.

This reminds me...

Very Many Years ago I'm going down on my teenage GF in the front room of her house as her parents are asleep upstairs...

Mission completed, a satisfied girl panting gently, I raise my head from her lap...

It's fucking Omaha Beach, June 6th, 1944... I'm talking ABATTOIR!!!

(Turns out I got a nosebleed mid-way through the action and hadn't noticed...)

The FUNNIEST thing about it was that for a split-second we didn't quite know what the problem was... So I had to check her 'cos I thought SHE was bleeding... Talk about fucking panic!

We laughed about it later.

A LOT later.

xx SF