Your Favourite Sex Act

last reply
97 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey there. Tell us what your favourite sex act is, who it would be with and why you enjoy doing or receiving it.
And would you do it with the person above.....can I have a willing, horny lady below me please...
PurplePal
Lurker
0 likes
Not Yet, Sweetie Pie...

(To answer your question, MY FAVOURITE SEX ACT is licking on my lover where she has to pull her legs up...)

It's SO INTIMATE, it drives her wild and I get to taste a scent so sweet and tangy that GUCCI should bottle it.

xx SF

YOU ASKED!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
Not Yet, Sweetie Pie...
(To answer your question, MY FAVOURITE SEX ACT is licking on my lover where she has to pull her legs up...)
It's SO INTIMATE, it drives her wild and I get to taste a scent so sweet and tangy that GUCCI should bottle it.
xx SF
YOU ASKED!

Awwwww, spoilsport....
PurplePal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Intercourse and masturbating if that counts as a sex act.

Why? Because sex is wonderful. And when there's no one around to help, masturbating is wonderful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CherryRedGirl
Intercourse and masturbating if that counts as a sex act.

Why? Because sex is wonderful. And when there's no one around to help, masturbating is wonderful.

Oh, I would definitely include masturbation as a sex act....I do it a lot!. Do you want to explain more about it? What you use, what you think of...etc. and intercourse....what is your fav position. PM me if you prefer a private chat...
PurplePal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral, both received and given
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EricaEvian
Oral, both received and given

Nice choice... And swallowing?
PurplePal
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hard to pick just one...but oral is my favorite thing to do to him...getting fucked on my hands and knees from behind...is my favorite thing that he can do to me.
Lurker
0 likes

Oral on him on my knees with my man standing over me in control of my head, swallowing and then on top riding
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a good 69! Preferably with me on bottom so I can use both hands to roam all over her body while I'm eating her out! YEAH!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being devoured and taunted by Master At Arms, nothing comes close
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The kind I don't have to do alone!
The Linebacker
0 likes
I'm all for a Constitutional Amendment called the Sex Act which requires a lot more sex.

Buz for Dictator
– member of the More Sex Party
Lurker
0 likes
really liked, the other night, getting head standing as she lay on her front on the bed, so I could finger-fuck her ass at the same time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oral, both giving and receiving! Favorite by far!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely giving oral, it's pretty powerful giving pleasure.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having 3 friends make me the center of attention at their naughty party!
Lurker
0 likes
Any of these for starters.....

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
well speaking for myself i love giving oral to either man or woman to be able to look up into their eyes as i preform for them seems to really get them off
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
well speaking for myself i love giving oral to either man or woman to be able to look up into their eyes as i preform for them seems to really get them off
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PrincessC
Definitely giving oral, it's pretty powerful giving pleasure.

biggrin ;)
Lurker
0 likes
favorite sex act=knowing I have satisfied my Girl to the fullest I'm capable of.
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite sex act is to give oral to my Daddy and totally drive him to the point he losses all control of himself ...Then I know he is satisfied...Then I am Happy...

And Daddy,you Do !!
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite act is to help my woman to orgasm, and then another, and then another...and then finish with her riding on top as we both share that last orgasm.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I adore oral sex....

Giving and receiving

Hugs,
Mysteria
Xo
Lurker
0 likes
Favorite has to be giving oral to my woman !! I love doing it and she loves receiving smile
Lurker
0 likes
Giving oral is definitely my favorite sex act.
Lurker
0 likes
Giving my little one oral