Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Your favorite position for receiving oral sex?

last reply
29 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If not in a 69 position, on my back in a bed or on the sofa. If in a 69 position, which is my favorite, I like him or her on the bottom.

Brandie
0 likes
Bottom of a 69, or lying on my back. If standing up, then at least something to lean back against for support.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lying down with her laying over my leg so I can look into her eyes as well as caress her back, legs, and ass
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love sitting on a girls face... i am in control and her tongue is like the best sex toy in the world, grinding on it pressing it to my clit and feeling it deep in my cunt.

I can ease up if i don't want to cum and grind down when i can;t take it anymore spewing my sticky cream all over her beautiful face.

mmm i hope you get the picture.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being flat on my back and reciprocating in the mutually appropriate manner.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Sitting in my recliner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kneeling with my knees spread wide apart, calves folded under, sitting on my heels and leaning back supporting myself on my hands behind me. Crawl up and service me! Or, in a reverse cowgirl on a long cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be standing with her on her knees, that way I can hold her head while I thrust my cock into her mouth. That way the droll oozes from her mouth onto her tits and down her stomach. Sometimes I will pull my cock out when it is soaked with drool and wipe it all over her face, then lean down and kiss her long and hard.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on my back and my legs spread wide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sarayes
I love sitting on a girls face... i am in control and her tongue is like the best sex toy in the world, grinding on it pressing it to my clit and feeling it deep in my cunt.

I can ease up if i don't want to cum and grind down when i can;t take it anymore spewing my sticky cream all over her beautiful face.

Yes I do and it's a nice picture
Lurker
0 likes
Standing, with her kneeling looking up at me as she takes me deep into her mouth
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
On my back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sarayes

Any man who wants to know about cunnilingus and doesn't ask a lesbian, just isn't serious. They are the real experts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Standing has led to some of the best oral sex I have ever received. It's perfect for giving attention to the balls and I can give her feedback to slow down or speed up with just my hips.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
For getting my pussy licked, on my back with my legs spread of course! For sucking cock, either 69 or with him on his back on the bed and me beside him or on my knees pleasuring him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Love 69 most and it is always pleasure to have oral sex in various positions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
69you can give and receive at the same time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to be standing with her on her knees, that way I can hold her head while I thrust my cock into her mouth. That way the droll oozes from her mouth onto her tits and down her stomach. Sometimes I will pull my cock out when it is soaked with drool and wipe it all over her face, then lean down and kiss her long and hard.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My favorite position for oral sex is the 69 position with me on the bottom
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well Katie...thre are two ways to interpret "receiving". I absolutely love giving oral sex. (Eating pussy and dying to try sucking cock)...so to receive your pussy or a man's cock in my mouth, laying on my back and being face sat for pussy...and I can only image that kneeling to suck a thick hot bald cock
Hope this help!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Standing. I love looking down and seeing a woman's beautiful eyes as she sends me through the roof.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A lot depends on the person I'm with, but I really do enjoy riding a guys face if he knows what he'd doing.
Lurker
0 likes
Standing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If just receiving, on my back. But enjoy a circle of pleasure in 69
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my back. 69 is hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bill11
... But enjoy a circle of pleasure in 69
Wonder what to call it when three people are giving head. A triangle ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On my back.