Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

your description of someone not good in bed..

last reply
88 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ex- Husband
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Well I use to think she was a non-involved dead fish. Why isn't she putting in the effort? Then I read this book a friend gave me about how to be a better lover. I suddenly realized she was acting tired and non-interested because she was.. Tired. She was working, taking care of our son, cooking, cleaning, and paying the bills. No wonder she wasn't enthusiastic.

So I discovered that preparing your lover meant more than rubbing her tit. I started helping more around the house, discovering I not only could cook but loved it. Bought her gifts for... No apparent reason. Took a community college class in massage. A miracle happened. My dead fish changed into a tiger shark.

Point is that there are two people involved. You might look inward.

this should be read by married men who constantly go here because according to them their wives do not respond to them in bed anymore.. and according to them, they tried EVERYTHING.. hopeless..
She's mad, but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. ~ Charles Bukowski
Lurker
0 likes
That guy IS not good in bed!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Belthazor
Not sure, honestly. lol

Probably too rough with my delicate parts. That'll kill the mood real quick.

lol
Lurker
0 likes
Someone that can't read signs of what feels good for me and what doesn't. Sometimes a lover can be too focused on what they're doing to notice
English Gentleman
0 likes
someone that cant seem to get into the swing of things, someone that you dont seem have a connection with. where the sex seems to fall flat.

i know sometimes that can be my own fault.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by snowqueen5120

this kind of guy is welcome to the express bus to hell..

A wize and all knowing Ruler of the Mystic Land....
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
"i'll pass, the dick was trash... if sex were record sales you would be double plas-tic." ~lil kim

Say. Her. Name.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo
Well I use to think she was a non-involved dead fish. Why isn't she putting in the effort? Then I read this book a friend gave me about how to be a better lover. I suddenly realized she was acting tired and non-interested because she was.. Tired. She was working, taking care of our son, cooking, cleaning, and paying the bills. No wonder she wasn't enthusiastic.

So I discovered that preparing your lover meant more than rubbing her tit. I started helping more around the house, discovering I not only could cook but loved it. Bought her gifts for... No apparent reason. Took a community college class in massage. A miracle happened. My dead fish changed into a tiger shark.

Point is that there are two people involved. You might look inward.

Well put.

Bad writers blame their readers. Bad lovers blame their partners.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I once hooked up with my friends partners buddy. he was fun and I was into it but when we got going I just lost interest and lay there. He later told his friend I was the worst fuck ever and it got back to me. I cant really disagree but it was just like that time and I thought he was a dick for spreading that.
Lurker
0 likes
if you have seen the Paris Hilton sexy tape there's your answer. someone who just lays there like a stunned mullet
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WoodchuckChick
I once hooked up with my friends partners buddy. he was fun and I was into it but when we got going I just lost interest and lay there. He later told his friend I was the worst fuck ever and it got back to me. I cant really disagree but it was just like that time and I thought he was a dick for spreading that.

You've posted before about a blaa fucking and have said that the first time is usually not good. Wonder what is one to think?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by EastC
anyone who doesn't open up there mind and share their desires

Couldn't agree more
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by DesirableDuo
if you have seen the Paris Hilton sexy tape there's your answer. someone who just lays there like a stunned mullet

That made me laugh... you have been sea fishing then and stunned a mullet? lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep. Selfishness. Laying there. Acting like it's a chore.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
My ex that’s why he’s my ex
Lurker
0 likes
only in it for themselves
Lurker
0 likes
Someone that is only in it for them. As soon as they cum, they are done. I used to cum early in my wife. She hadn't cum yet. I would keep it pounding her until she had her orgasm. I always make sure my lover cums.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone who is not prepared to experiment or be open minded.

Someone who doesn't understand their partner's needs and makes no effort to do so.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Selfish for sure
Lurker
0 likes
liberal. (stupid)
High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Bad lover - none of the below.

Good lover -
1) not in it for themselves.
2) considerate.
3) your partner always cums first (literally)
4) you just both have the energy and inclination to entice each other.
5) grab those precious moments together.
6) pinch her nipples even if she doesn't like it - sorry, couldn't resist that one.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by snowqueen5120
what makes you conclude that a certain person is not good in bed?? what do they do to be called that??

Being selfish, sexually inconsiderate, having poor stamina, and just being overall boring.
Marx Sister
0 likes
Boring is the problem. There's a lot of classic stuff which is seen as bad sex that can totally be worked around. Small penis? No problem. We can find fun things to do with it/for it anyway. Cum quickly? Don't fuck me until we're ready to finish - sex is so much more than just fucking.

The real problem is when I fuck someone who just doesn't care. It's boring, unpleasant, and I feel a bit used (in a bad way) at the end.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Expressions on the face of a fuck partner can be turn on or turn off. If she is smiling when you are riding... it will harden the tool further.
If she shows penetration as painful, it can be turn off for the tool and it may start shrinking.. This is my experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'A Slab of Raw Steak' ! ! !

They have all the moves on the dance floor, then when you put them on clean sheets on the mattress, they're like a cold slab of meat.
The Linebacker
0 likes
An ex. A dead fish. A waste of time.
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
Selfishness, no imagination