Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What was your best Christmas sexual encounter
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I have no regrets whatsoever...
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Just waking up next to my girlfriend every Christmas morning when she'd come home from college over Christmas break. Our first hug and kiss after waking up together was so wonderful.
Lurker
0 likes
First Christmas morning with my (second) husband. Family was arriving later that day, so we had the morning to ourselves. While sitting on the couch by the Christmas tree, he proceeded to take off my PJs, brought me to an orgasm with his tongue, then fucked me. I had never done anything like that before on Christmas morning. It was wonderful!
Editor at large
0 likes
Quote by Cyndy
First Christmas morning with my (second) husband. Family was arriving later that day, so we had the morning to ourselves. While sitting on the couch by the Christmas tree, he proceeded to take off my PJs, brought me to an orgasm with his tongue, then fucked me. I had never done anything like that before on Christmas morning. It was wonderful!

That sounds delicious. Was it just just a delightful one-off ... nothing like it since?

My best experience was similar only my wife initiated 69 and then rode me to orgasm. That became a ritual for three years
Lurker
0 likes
That sounds delicious. Was it just just a delightful one-off ... nothing like it since?

No nothing since.... last couple of years we have woken up to kids everywhere! Hard to get alone time when we have such a big blended family and everyone loves coming home for Christmas.
0 likes
When wife was still girlfriend and we would stay with my folks over Christmas, I would sneak into her room for some "Christmas cheer".