Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you or Could you be offended by anything sexual, that your partner asked you to do?

last reply
72 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think so, has not happened yet.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
I don't think I could eat a woman's pussy during her period.
Lurker
0 likes
I could but it's not likely, once I'm turned on I don't have rules!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Would never be offended, cause I love him. But might be shocked and might not agree. But so far, i have done a lot of things I would never have dreamed of doing before!
Lurker
0 likes
I would never be offended by anything Master K asked of me, I would do whatever he asked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not offended, but I have declined to go along with a couple of ideas - both of them right outside my comfort zone.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, not at all. I'm open-minded, and Love Varietysmile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
NO
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I would never be offended by any of Master's requests. I am open to trying new things and I know he will take good care of me and ask me only what he thinks I am capable of.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I'd try it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That almost sounds like a challenge...
Lurker
0 likes
I like flirting with my boundaries, they tell you a lot about yourself. I've got a naughty streak a mile wide, within it I will try almost anything, but outside it I'm rigid: I'm completely turned off by what I perceive as disrespect and I don't like violence or pain. I enjoy hard sex, even a little rough, and light bruises from being sucked or held tightly in passion might even be a laugh, but nothing that seriously hurts. Wanting rough sex wouldn't offend me, but it would have me raising serious questions about compatibility. Disrespecting me would offend me, but no-one like that would get to be my sexual partner in the first place. I'm choosy!