Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would You Do a Master/Slave Relationship?

last reply
39 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
This was just a random question that popped in my mind, so i decided to make it a topic lol.

The world is full of Masters and slaves and so few are known, all to different extents than others. so my question(s) to you: Would/Could you see yourself in a master/slave relationship? If so, which would you want to be and why?
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
I top. I already top, but I'm a very considerate, loving, tender top. I even help with the washing and the laundry and the groceries...
...but if I say "wrists" I expect wrists, not frowns.
Is this a trick question?
The world is filled with pimps and hoes
We'll just talk about those I knows
The world is mine, can't you see
I'm just trying to be all I can be
telling you I am a slave should answer both questions.

as for why it comes naturally to me
yes for sure...i am a slave
No. I like some aggressive dominant/submissive intensity and roleplay sometimes, but it's more 'in the moment' interplay and strictly sexual. Sex is really the only place where I find any kind of power-exchange exciting.

A 'lifestyle' or relationship focused on BDSM elements would not appeal to me.
I've spent the last forty years with a control freak ...
Does that count?
Yes and have done so many time with me as the submissive.
Yes have done will do and love to.
Power-exchange is pretty exciting. It gives a little spice to the relationship. I'd definitely try it with my partner if given the opportunity.
Quote by redhot363236
I've spent the last forty years with a control freak ...
Does that count?

noooo, i dont think that counts, it has to be enjoyed as well lol
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
I don't prefer the term slave. But D/s, yes, absolutely.
Quote by GentWithHandcuffs
Would/Could you see yourself in a master/slave relationship? If so, which would you want to be and why?

Fuck no!! That's why one hires housekeepers/cleaners.

For me, a relationship is an exchange of "power" in the bedroom and shared "power" throughout the rest of the relationship - if it's not like this, it is an egocentric dynamic that is highly narcissistic. I am not interested in playing those games.

No one is the master of me, except me.
No...Though I'm a Dom my preference is for lighter BDSM. I have no interest in anyone being my slave.
To humor a woman I was attracted too maybe, but I'm just NOT into pain; simple as that.
No, I guess somewhere before that, I draw the line. That's just too weird for me.
no

no one ...EVER

will have that power..or control over me

not even for pleasure

but those who do enjoy
Quote by Dancing_Doll
No. I like some aggressive dominant/submissive intensity and roleplay sometimes, but it's more 'in the moment' interplay and strictly sexual. Sex is really the only place where I find any kind of power-exchange exciting.

Took the words right out of my mouth.
In the bedroom I'm a submissive all the time. Lifestyle not so much. Perhaps a tiny little bit but no.
I have but more now it is playing around and having fun. I found the D role a bit exhausting. I tried the s role and I suck at it.
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Ditto!
Love being a sub in the br. But, everywhere else....I'm in charge.
i would do it, in fact im looking to be in one ill be the slave or master. id really like to have a mistress though
I'd love to ;) I wanna try everything! I wanna have pleasure smile What is this life if there is not even a little bit enjoyment? ;)
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Same here.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===