Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will you watch fifty shades of grey?

last reply
71 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Yes. I read the book and enjoyed it. I know it's not Hemingway but let's be honest, that's not what most of the readers were looking for when they cracked the spine of the first book.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Its not on my must watch list. Perhaps when it reaches the TV. I'd rather watch the iconic Emannuelle.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Maybe when it comes on HBO, Cinemax or something and there isn't a good ballgame on TV.

But I must say, I am very disappointed in Miami Vice's Sonny Crockett for letting his daughter do a titty shakin' and showin' sex movie. Shameful! What kind of example is he setting for all the other vice detectives?

Saw it today . The movie was packed with older ladies {60 -7os] I was one of the few people there with a penis
this is something i can see my girlfriends and me watching while drinking. i see LOTS of laughs in my future...

Say. Her. Name.

I ended up watching this the other night.
The sex scenes were nicely done but everything else was lackluster. Worth seeing if you enjoyed the book or are just curious what it is all about but it's a mediocre movie at best.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

I did see it and it was a big waste of time. All they did was talk about paperwork and had missionary vanilla sex. Boring!
Quote by Poppet
I did see it and it was a big waste of time. All they did was talk about paperwork and had missionary vanilla sex. Boring!

I watched it a couple of weeks ago and it was so boring I thought I'd forgotten every scene, but this rings a bell.
Quote by jollylolly
I watched it a couple of weeks ago and it was so boring I thought I'd forgotten every scene, but this rings a bell.

You and everyone else can watch the WHOLE thing here in this video. It's just a little over five minutes long and it is a detailed version of Fifty Shades and all it's glory.

Quote by Poppet

You and everyone else can watch the WHOLE thing here in this video. It's just a little over five minutes long and it is a detailed version of Fifty Shades and all it's glory.

Or you could watch this It was much more fun

The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
I'd rather read it.