Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why would my brother in law tell his father that I called him?

last reply
20 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two weeks ago I called up my brother in law because my husband was away for two nights and I can not sleep with out my husband. Since brother in law lives in a different time zone I called him up on both nights just to chat it was just ramblings from both sides.

Today I found out that brother in law has told my father in law about myself calling him. What kind of person does that? The guy must have such a boring life as to tell others.

Why did he do that? PS Husband was aware of the calls.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
Two weeks ago I called up my brother in law because my husband was away for two nights and I can not sleep with out my husband. Since brother in law lives in a different time zone I called him up on both nights just to chat it was just ramblings from both sides.

Today I found out that brother in law has told my father in law about myself calling him. What kind of person does that? The guy must have such a boring life as to tell others.

I think this calls for more details... Me, I'm wondering if you mean like your BIL tattled on you that you called him? Or was he talking to his dad and mentioned that you called him? Judging by your reaction I'm thinking more the former, but worth asking.

If it was the former, it could also be that he felt guilty, or like it was something that he was worried would look bad if it came out later. Did your BIL know that your husband was aware of the calls? I'm guessing that since you couldn't call your husband and needed to call someone in a different time zone that we're talking about calls that are very late at night (or else I would imagine you would have called your husband). I can see him worrying that people would get the wrong idea if it looked like you were calling him in the middle of the night AND he was hiding it from people.

With that in mind, I think from what you gave I'm not jumping to the conclusion that he's just being gossipy and wanted to tattle, but it's possible. I just think with the information you gave there are also some pretty reasonable possibilities as well.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune

What's wrong with your brother-in-law telling his father that he talked to his sister-in-law?

I don't see your concern. I call my brother-in-law sometimes and chat him up for no reason and if he tells his dad I really don't care and don't know.

Are you in hiding from the mafia or something? If not then your cover is not blown and there's no reason for concern.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Ask him.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

The Bee's Knees
0 likes
did he 'tell him' or was it just casually mentioned? there's a big difference.

Say. Her. Name.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
It's obvious what's going on here. I know that I don't answer any calls from females late at night unless I'm trying to get my dick wet.
Lurker
0 likes
Ummm... could you elaborate a bit more on "it was just ramblings from both sides"? smile
Madam Carol
0 likes
If nothing was inappropriate why worry? Gossip is almost always destructive. What might have just been rambling from you might have meant something else to him. Perspective is everything.
Lurker
0 likes
I really don't see the issue. Why is this a problem?
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
It's obvious what's going on here. I know that I don't answer any calls from females late at night unless I'm trying to get my dick wet.

Classy. I'm sure that'll go well when you find out the next day that a friend needed help. Assuming you have friends who would think you'd help them in the middle of the night.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Belthazor

Classy. I'm sure that'll go well when you find out the next day that a friend needed help. Assuming you have friends who would think you'd help them in the middle of the night.

Oh my god haha
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can imagine the talks were seductive in nature. You and the BIL were mutually masturbating. The BIL was covering his tracks by telling the father or he was informing the father to expect a call. I've kept it all in the family on occasion. You go girl
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay sorry I haven't been on for a while. Internet problems. I am assuming that the BIL just mentioned it in chatting. My husband came up to me and said "Oh my brother told dad that you called him twice." With which I told him that he knew about it and that was all. No we were not phone sexing haha. But I did mention husband and I were going to a burlesque show next year. Nothing exciting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I must add that Mother In Law told me out of no where that BIL and his ex wife still talk every week as if it was any of my business. I was like uh ok good on them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
Okay sorry I haven't been on for a while. Internet problems. I am assuming that the BIL just mentioned it in chatting. My husband came up to me and said "Oh my brother told dad that you called him twice." With which I told him that he knew about it and that was all. No we were not phone sexing haha. But I did mention husband and I were going to a burlesque show next year. Nothing exciting.

Well... I must say I'm a bit disappointed in the rest of the story - was really hopeful the conversation was a tad more "interesting" lol...

Now that there is a more complete picture I would suggest - to your OP - that there is nothing to question - he just mentioned it innocently.

However... if you and he had phone sex or something, I'd say it's unlikely he'd tell his Dad or brother - but since your conversation was innocent, he just freely shared that you talked...

Please post again if you have another conversation with him that does get sexual lol smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well my common law husband and I chatted to him last night to welcome in the New Year. Brother in law blurted "I guess you guys are going to have more sex in the coming months once you are legally married this year. Because we all know how virginal you two are."

I was um okay. Thanks for that haha.

Sex wasn't mentioned at all prior to that. It came from him. I thought that was an interesting tidbit to share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Covering his ass...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL JC72 perhaps. I nearly choked on my coffee when he said it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a feeling that BIL has a thing for you... Do you ever see him in person (you mentioned he was in a different timezone)? Leave it to us guys to think there was something sinister going on with the call haha..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I rarely see BIL perhaps once a year at that. I haven't talked to him since NYE.
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Now I'm trying to picture how you get your dick wet over the phone. Don't think I want to use that phone after.

If it's innocent it shouldn't matter at all. I feel there may be more to your story?