Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which is hotter.. first kiss or first fuck?

last reply
658 replies
65.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd have to say first kiss.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first kiss sucked... first fuck wasn't anything extraordinary either, so... firsts are not for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Always the kiss, it lets you feel the connection if any. A fuck is just sex, a kiss is intimate, sharing a closeness and hopefully creating arousal.
Lurker
0 likes
First kiss by far is hotter its sexy and tells you so much about the other person
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely the First Kiss. If the kiss doesn't create sparks, there will not be a first fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
The first kiss is always way hotter to me. I think it’s just as important to have amazing chemistry from the kissing. The right kiss can lead to incredible sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First Kiss
Miss Sinn is in......
Lurker
0 likes
I will have to say first kiss. Sadly my first kiss was a lot better than my first fuck and I do believe the kiss lasted longer.
Lurker
0 likes
without question - the first kiss (it's magical... the fantasy hasn't been corrupted by reality yet)
Lurker
0 likes
First kiss. Always hottest with the person you love.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First kiss as it starts and sets the stage
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
I would say first kiss however, recently it was a hug. The most wonderful hug I have ever felt. After several minutes it was followed by that first kiss, the kind of kiss that sends shivers up your spine. The kind of kiss that tells you this is THE one, this is THE person you could spend the rest of your days with.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely first kiss
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
It’s all about that delicious first kiss, but if it isn’t a great first kiss then it won’t be anything else
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kiss. You never forget who,when, where and it’s outcome
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1st kiss, cannot forget the 1st one
Lurker
0 likes
First kiss, I am sure it lasted longer than my b/f our fist time.
Lurker
0 likes
Id say the first kiss,wasnt really hot tho just a warm tongue wrestling with mine and exchanging warm spit
Devils Temptress
0 likes
Always the first kiss ... you can never get enough of those butterflies
0 likes
Quote by Burning_desire
Always the first kiss ... you can never get enough of those butterflies

Sure the first kiss be much more memorable, but everything that leads to that first fuck is burning hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without a doubt a long, hard, passionate kiss with lots of tongue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With us definitely first kiss, and of course the exploring hands that came with it though our clothes stayed fully in place. It left me with a massive feeling of achievement. First fuck was rather nervous and awkward leaving us both a bit embarrassed and later fucks were much improved!
0 likes

First kiss. That sets everything into motion

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

A kiss without a hug is like a room without a rug.😂