Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where is the riskiest or oddest place you've had sex?

last reply
279 replies
31.0k views
1 watcher
17 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Cancun Beach / public washroom at our city's amusement park, it was really busy 😈 and on a lake on one of those inflatable islands. Was super hot and in the heat of the moment. Had a small audience for the last one lol

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In college, on my sister’s living room couch while they and their two daughters were there.

At the lookout at the park I worked at in the Ranger patrol truck with a coworker. She was tiny and could crouch down. A number of cars passed by but

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Bathroom at a big house party for my married co-workers 40th birthday. She pulled me in and wanted a quickie for her birthday present. I still can’t believe nobody noticed. If they did they kept it quiet.

Living room floor with girl’s parents and siblings gone to bed.

In car parked at the mall at lunch break with a girl that worked in one of the stores.

Normal Adjacent
3 likes

I gave my then-future husband a blow job on my parent's roof. He was repairing it, and I went up to see if he needed anything. He did. 😊 Not the smartest thing to do, but we both made it down safely and ended up with a favorite story.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Rooftop pool at the Roosevelt Hotel.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

in a church or the hotel parking garage.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

A girlfriend rode me while I laid on my back on a jetski inthe middle of a lake. We were hanging out with my parent and aunt n uncle. We got horny so we drove the jetski a couple hundred yards from my parents boat. We stopped the jetski, she climbed infront of me and took off the bottom of her bikini while I laid on my back. She rode me until I cam. There were other boats in the lake and driving by us. A couple honked but she didn't care she kept going. Luckily we were far enough from my parents so they couldn't tell what we were doing.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Picked up a girl from her house that I had met on a chat line the previous night. We were driving back to my house and she decided to give me road head. We were driving on a highway she didnt seem to care if people could see her. She was very good at it and it felt amazing. I then noticed we were coming to a toll booth. I didn't want her to stop but I didn t want her to get mad at me for not telling her. So I told her, she stopped, looked up saw the tollbooth coming up, shrugged and went back to blowing me. When I stopped at the booth she didnt stop or look up, the female toll operator looked at me that down in my lap realized what was going on smiled amd said have a nice day. I said I am.