Login

Where did you lose your virginity?

last reply
86 replies
7.0k views
1 watcher
0 likes
0 likes
Down the back of a sofa I think, not sure I'm rather forgetful where I place things
Lurker
0 likes
In my bedroom.
Tantalizing Teasing Temptress
0 likes
Next door neighbor's family room
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It was a warm spring night and after the prom we went parking in his pick-up truck. Several blankets on the bed of the truck my dress hiked up and he was between my legs with his pants down. It did not take long and he soon was in me pumping away and then it was over. I had his cum all over my mound and leaking from me. We cleaned up using my panties and we went off to Denny's for breakfast. Just two farm kids who surrendered their virginity on a warm spring night.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In my boyfriends shed on the bonnet of the car he was working on while his dad went to go and get car parts... good thing only took 20 seconds.....lol
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Many years ago (mid 80's), while camping with about 10 friends and my new girlfriend in Saskatoon. We had a tent to ourselves for the weekend, but I am sure my friends knew. Even though I was 22 years old, living on my own for 3 years, I was not really ready and things ended between about a week later. Even though I was mature physically and mentally, I was not emotionally. Took a long time for me to work it out. More for her sake than mine, I wish it had not happened.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Skinny dipping in a lake with 2 male friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the local cemetery, it was a short to the library that was open one night a week, took 20 minutes off the walk each way so with some planning we have 30 to 40 minutes to do our thing.
Lurker
0 likes
I went to a small high-school out in the country. Earlier that year they had been doing some renovations to part of the building, so they had brought in some trailers to serve as temporary classrooms, but they left them there even after we moved classes back inside. A friend and I were skipping class toward the end of the day and walking around outside, and as we walked back behind the trailers there was a moment our eyes met and it was absolutely electric. We knew we were completely alone, and it was like there was this immediate unspoken agreement about what we were going to do. I remember kissing frantically, pushing her up against the side of the trailer, awkwardly groping her tits through her thin sweater, fumbling with the zipper on her jeans. After that we were fucking like rabbits, and the only other thing I remember is noticing the loud banging noises we were making fucking up against the aluminum siding, and being relieved that no one was using those trailers anymore... that, and (barely) having the presence of mind to pull out at the last second and cum in the grass.
0 likes
In the bedroom of the girl I was dating at that time.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
In the bathroom of my parents beach house. My boyfriend. It was quite nice.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Behind the church in my car. Never forget it. Was so good I married her, been together 52 years.
The Linebacker
0 likes
In the USA.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In a motel room. I wanted to lose it in a car, but my girlfriend at the time refused to do it there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Back seat of my car.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
on the beach

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE THINGS YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN THIS LIFE, OR IT AIN'T WORTH LIVING.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
on my mother in laws couch. yes, my wife was my first
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Drive in theater! Great night
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a bed in a cottage just Swindon, Wiltshire, England.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

It the office of the Depot Managers Secretary.

She was in her 30’s, I was in my first job. She was one of 3 in the building that decided they wanted a young bloke.

“Knee tremblers” we called them.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

For me see my earlier post, but for my wife, it was with me, on our wedding night, in a motel in Hamilton, NZ.