Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When you're doing the dirty, whats currently the thing you've been fantasizing about?

last reply
21 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
"Doing the dirty" as in masturbating? Or actually having sex? I don't typically fantasize while I'm having sex, unless it's a roleplay thing I'm engaging in with my partner. If I'm masturbating, I usually fantasize about either my partner watching me, or the things he'd be saying/doing to me if I were fucking him instead of myself.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Hell, no. I'm in the moment when it's happening.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
wow have to give that one some thought ..........!
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
Lurker
0 likes
What to Look for in a Hard Drive That You Are Purchasing?
When you are going to <a href="">buy laptop hard drive</a>, it is extremely important to look for one that is going to be fast and large enough to accommodate all of your files and data needs. It
<br>Yeah, it's just what I need, I'm about to have a new one
<br>I always use Dell Hard Disk Drives, what about you, guys?
<br>Gateway!!!lol
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Owning a Ferrari.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CoopsRuthie
Owning a Ferrari.

Tried that once. Lost my hard on straight away. The Lambo on the other hand....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
"I don't typically fantasize while I'm having sex, unless it's a roleplay thing I'm engaging in with my partner. If I'm masturbating, I usually fantasize about either my partner watching me, or the things he'd be saying/doing to me if I were fucking him instead of myself.

I'm with slipperywhenwet2012 on this one. If I'm engaging with my partner or 'doing the dirty' as you so eloquently stated, HE'S my focus completely. I have nothing on my brain but him and us and whatever we're doing together. If I'm masturbating without him, I will often replay past sexual encounters with him, things he's said to me, remembering what he feels like, smells like, tastes likes, sounds like...on and on it goes. I'm very much a one-man-woman and when I'm in a relationship, HE is my ultimate fantasy. It's just how I roll
Lurker
0 likes
I'm focusing on either the dirty things we are doing to each other at the time, or pondering what is the dirtiest thing I could do to him next.
Lurker
0 likes
i never do dirty things. i always make sure we are clean first
Site administrator
0 likes
So let me get this straight ... doing the dirty to me means either the washing (sorry laundry) or the washing-up (sorry 'the dishes'). Is the fantasy that you have wanting me doing those chores?. If so, GET STUFFED!!!!!!!!, I have my own to do .. nobody bloody helps me with mine!!!
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
So let me get this straight ... doing the dirty to me means either the washing (sorry laundry) or the washing-up (sorry 'the dishes'). Is the fantasy that you have wanting me doing those chores?. If so, GET STUFFED!!!!!!!!, I have my own to do .. nobody bloody helps me with mine!!!

Im so fed up of ur rejection of me im so pouting right now, but u know kinkykiera will have u eventually sexy ;) the cleaning will just be a bonus, will u do it naked? xoxo
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Site administrator
0 likes
hhmmmm ... actually I do wear an outfit for cleaning ... its a one peice boiler suit .. keeps all my clothes clean including panties (which me and others wear but some people I believe dont) and damn I look so sexy in it ...want a pic?
Lurker
0 likes
My sister-in-law or some of my daughter's friends.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If its a new fuck partner, I do not fantazise...she gets my full attention. If it is a repeat performance it usually one of three items (in no particular order)
1. A joint fucking party, bodies hard at it everywhere, fucking any one and everyone
2. My next sexual partner
3. Naked female bodies , all ages and size, moving over me.

My wife knows all this, it does not concern her. She has known all our life together that it is her that I come home too and her that owns my heart
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Last night while she was sucking my dick, my mind wandered off a little and I fantasized that my wife's work partner was fucking her from behind while she was sucking me off. Even though I was getting all of her attention, I felt jealosy in my mind. It was strange, but it made me cum in her mouth as soon as the thought came into my mind.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I frequently fantasize, while he is fucking me, that I am being dp'd and I am feasting on a hot juicy pussy.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Well, when I'm on the john, I'm typically fantasizing about....oh, that's not what we're talking about?

I fantasize about my godly superman powers to get women off with a touch from my little finger.

Other times I fantasize about Jennifer Lawrence. Feeding me grapes. While telling dick jokes. While at the same time massaging my shoulders and letting me watch baseball.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
"Doing the dirty" as in masturbating? Or actually having sex? I don't typically fantasize while I'm having sex, unless it's a roleplay thing I'm engaging in with my partner. If I'm masturbating, I usually fantasize about either my partner watching me, or the things he'd be saying/doing to me if I were fucking him instead of myself.

I've gotta agree you. This question is a bit open ended. When I'm having sex, I'm not fantasizing. My focus is giving my wife pleasure. Masturbating however, my fantasies are all over the place. They could been about me screwing a celebrity crush or me as an Egyptian prince pleasuring a servant girl.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I have to think about certain things to get off during sex. I always thinks of these things when I masturbate. Sometimes they involve my husband and sometimes they don't. But the nature of my thoughts when I rely on them has been the same my whole (sex) life.

And that probably makes no sense. Lol
Lurker
0 likes
I think about my step daughters nice pert tits.