What's the quickest you've met someone and been sexual

last reply
103 replies
10.1k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I"ve only been sexual with one girl/woman. We started dating at 15, so I really couldn't do anything sexual until I got my driver's license, 8 months later. Then it was just fondling, fingering, and no fucking. Fucking had to wait 7 years. Okay, I'm slow.
Lurker
0 likes
A little under 2 hours, casual bar hook up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Visiting SF on company business and was to spend the night at the home of the SF office manager. Arrived at her home about 10 PM. She greeted me and showed me to my room. I showered, returned to the room naked and she was there in a garter belt and "lie me down and fuck me patterned hose.," stellatos and holding a bottle oF champagne. Seconds later her mouth was on my cock and we fucked in three different positions before decanting the champagne.
Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
About 3 hours. My first date with the girl who eventually became my wife. We moved in together 3 weeks later.
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Probably a few minutes I would guess.

1 like

A few hours. Friend had tickets to a concert that he couldn’t use so he asked me to go with his friend. She was a very sexy redhead and we ended up spending the night together. My GF at the time was not amused.

0 likes

Quote by notjustanyguy

A few hours. Friend had tickets to a concert that he couldn’t use so he asked me to go with his friend. She was a very sexy redhead and we ended up spending the night together. My GF at the time was not amused.

What happened to the redhead and hello why is this not a “story”

0 likes

Quote by thesexynun

What happened to the redhead and hello why is this not a “story”

Was a classic one night stand.

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Three seconds:
"Hi. I'm Krystal. I think you're sexy. Would you like to fuck me?"
"Let's go."

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Always within an hour of meeting, I have been lucky.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

About eight minutes.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not sure of the time but a bar hookup.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

It was the 80s. I met a guy dancing in a nightclub in the Hamptons. Within a hour I went back to his And spend the whole 3 day holiday weekend fucking Our brains 3 ways to Sunday. Never saw him again