2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Open question to all.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Depends on the day, the mood, what I want. Most important? A partner who listens to my needs. Since I tend to pair up most often with myself, I'm rather lucky that that bitch knows how I like it. Every time ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you. Nice av btw.
Lurker
0 likes
What makes me climax? A nice dick or pussy. Masturbation. Sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on the day, the mood, what I want. Most important? A partner who listens to my needs. Since I tend to pair up most often with myself, I'm rather lucky that that bitch knows how I like it. Every time ;)

What she said
Lurker
0 likes
lately its been my hand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What makes me cum? A warm mouth, a firm hard, a tight butt, my wife....my hand alot lately!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my hand alot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I have fallen into an interesting routine lately. She has no libido and the traditional foreplay route gets me nowhere. However, she loves a good massage and I can't give a massage without getting a woody, so she's warmed up to the idea that a back rub means I'll eventually slide into her while giving her a massage and it'll end in sex. It's not perfect, but it works for now. Otherwise it's Rosie Palmer and her five sisters.
Lurker
0 likes
i love to lick a warm pussy or suck a nice cock and hear the moaning that i am causing them
Lurker
0 likes
I cum the quickest when I'm sixty-nining.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Watching the Teletubbies, doing home-improvements and the sweet scent of marmalade.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Getting cream pied, it'll get me every time smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My testicles.
Lurker
0 likes
My fantasies & imagination.

Deb. X
Lurker
0 likes
@synfulone
Lurker
0 likes
Depending on the day - but more often than not a bit of rough handling and dirty talk.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nothing gets me off faster then hearing the moans of pleasure of my partner as I work them to a orgasm
Lurker
0 likes
Hearing a woman moaning with pleasure as I bring her to orgasam gets me every time,
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A hot butt, smooth pussy with rear entry
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by dpw
My testicles.

They're a talented bunch!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===