What makes lush so addictive?

last reply
55 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Chat Moderator
0 likes
The stories, the pictures, the forums all intrigue you and keep you coming back for more... BUT it is the people you meet, the friends you make and the freedom you feel that keeps you here... There is always the 10% in the world... But it is 90% of the great people here that just make this place amazing... smile
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale
The stories, the pictures, the forums all intrigue you and keep you coming back for more... BUT it is the people you meet, the friends you make and the freedom you feel that keeps you here... There is always the 10% in the world... But it is 90% of the great people here that just make this place amazing... smile

What he said, and well said too although I don't read much anymore. For me its the amazing friends I've made most especially My Hero_ , my gorjus Ginger86, Simplyjohn, Kinkygirl, Baileyass Feistywolf, Overmykneenow, Choosiemamma the list is endless. I LOVE Lush and all my friends here. Im stuck at home so much with nothing to do once my kids go to bed, its almost like getting out for me if that makes sense to anyone because I never get to go out sad Oh and the forums, GOD I love the forums soooo much.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
I come just to see Kinky Kiera even though she doesn't do girls .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And I just come to do choosiemamma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ardentmale

Quote by kiera

What he said, and well said too although I don't read much anymore. For me its the amazing friends I've made most especially My Hero_ , my gorjus Ginger86, Simplyjohn, Kinkygirl, Baileyass Feistywolf, Overmykneenow, Choosiemamma the list is endless. I LOVE Lush and all my friends here. Im stuck at home so much with nothing to do once my kids go to bed, its almost like getting out for me if that makes sense to anyone because I never get to go out sad Oh and the forums, GOD I love the forums soooo much.

yup! always the friends, the conversations, forums and stories.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most comments refer to the people on lush, but I have to say I've been coming here to read stories for years before I got an account and started talking to others.
The first thing that kept me coming was not only the abundance of stories and the easy to use search tools but also the quality of the stories. I found that Lush has a ton of great writers who(as far as I know) only publish here. Once I started reading here I didn't look any further.
Only since I dove into the community myself; reading and posting on the forum as well as rating and commenting stories I also noticed the abundance of communication, feedback and just overall community there is on this website.

One thing is sure.. I won't be leaving soon!

Also.. I prefer Lush over any other type of online erotica because most stories leave enough room to let your imagination go wild on them and make it an even greater experience then the itself writing alone! smile
Lurker
0 likes
This site not only has some amazing people but also so many like people, that everyone fits right in! Cheers Lush!
Lurker
0 likes
This site not only has some amazing people but also so many like people, that everyone fits right in! Cheers Lush!
Lurker
0 likes
Like everyone said, the people are great. Another reason, I like to write. Lush allows me to work on improving my writing with a subject I love to write about--sex!
The Resident Princess
0 likes
The people definitely....I have met some great ones....I love my lushie friends....

I also found a part of myself that I had buried...some may not like her...

But this Princess doesn't give a fuck......that is who I am and I am keeping her..

Kisses
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a wonderful blend of fantasy and reality
Lurker
0 likes
Initially stories and authors, subsequently I settled down for the taste lol
Lurker
0 likes
For me. . .it's the stories. Most sites just let you post anything, but Lush pushes it's writers to give their all with each tale they submit.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
the subliminal messages encoded into the software.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I think its the great, welcoming community.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The amazing authors make it addictive to me. There are many truly talented authors here!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
definetly the people make me being here addictive
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shelley2013
I have been on this site for almost two years. And several have tried to take a break from it and so have I. What makes it so hard to leave. Its almost like a real community or maybe high school. Everyone is unique they have their own quirks, turn ons, fetishes. What makes it so hard to give up?

I like finding people who understand my interests - and the issues they can cause in life when people who are involved with don't get it and don't understand. Being here makes me feel less sexually isolated.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shelley2013
I have been on this site for almost two years. And several have tried to take a break from it and so have I. What makes it so hard to leave. Its almost like a real community or maybe high school. Everyone is unique they have their own quirks, turn ons, fetishes. What makes it so hard to give up?[/quote

Perhaps the appeal is the ability to truly be yourself and say what you think or, inversely, re-create yourself and be the person you want to be here. How many people here can say at work what they say here? Probably not that many.
The Engineer
0 likes
Truth be told I left a few months later,after I joined only to return a while later,the people are great,the stories are wonderful and the forum is the best.such open mindedness I something I craved which I found here.really enjoying my time here
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
The Engineer
0 likes
Truth be told I left a few months later,after I joined only to return a while later,the people are great,the stories are wonderful and the forum is the best.such open mindedness I something I craved which I found here.really enjoying my time here
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I originally came for the stories then discovered the forums and have been hooked ever since. I love the people that take part in things though the ones that only say PASS on every forum gets up my big nose a bit. I get a lot of joy from what people say and even a bigger laugh when it is aimed at me. If I've had a really rotten day I soon feel better after being on here thanks to all of you other Lush addicts.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It has to be the friends!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have been on and off of lush for 5-6 years. I can honestly say that it is the people and the stories that draw me back. I will freely admit to being mushy here, but at the end of a day when I am feeling down I like knowing that there is someone here that has a kind word and a smile for me. I also like the fact that I feel free to be myself here without judgment.