Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What do people think about adult-dating (hookup sites)?

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
What do people think about adult-dating (hookup sites)? Sites such as Adult Friend Finder etc.?

Have you or would you go on such a site? Would you meet someone from one?

I myself was a member of several in my singleton days, but only met a few people on them. Mostly it didn't go too well.

Eventually I found my partner on Facebook and closed all my dating site accounts.
I used Gaydar for a few meets, they were ok but it was just as easy to go to a bar or a club.
You end up in bed with someone either way.
I think they are a great idea! I have never personally used them, but I did meet someone here on Lush that I am now in a relationship with. The world is a busier place these days, there isn't time to go out and meet people, and especially as an adult! The most important thing is safety....
Quote by JazHaz
What do people think about adult-dating (hookup sites)? Sites such as Adult Friend Finder etc.?

Have you or would you go on such a site? Would you meet someone from one?

I myself was a member of several in my singleton days, but only met a few people on them. Mostly it didn't go too well.

Eventually I found my partner on Facebook and closed all my dating site accounts.

Were you attempting to find your long term partner on the hookup sites, as you indicate that you've now found your partner on Facebook?

Partner implies affection, concern, consideration, mutual loving respect, etc...
You might find that with someone from the hookup dating sites such as AFF...
I've made a couple of long term friendships (with sex as a primary benefit) from those sites, but I wasn't seeking a partner in the same sense that it appears you might have been.

Don't knock 'em til you try 'em. Even then, just because you happened to be a member of a particular site and didn't meet anyone you clicked with - might just mean that you and your possible maybe - weren't online at the same time & place.

I've used AFF several times, off & on since 1998. I was never in a hurry nor was I one to try to meet every woman who winked at me...nor was I overly disappointed if every woman I winked or emailed - never replied or wanted to meet me.

It is what it is, Jaz... Nobody is obligated to flirt with you or want to meet you... and vice-a-versa.

Good for you to have found your partner at long last. Congrats!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
I have ads on both Ashley Madison, and Affair Connect for about three years now. I have met some really nice guiys from them and had lots of fun. unfortunately, about 90% of the males are either wankers, fakes, or just plain obnoxious.
When you learn how to weed them out, the rest are really nice guys.
I get to date at least twice a week,a nd it makes both me and my husband, (who is my Cuckold) very happy.
Try it, you'll enjoy it.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)