Login

Weird / unusual

last reply
19 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
7 likes
Nothing comes to mind.
The cat decided to jump on us in the heat of the moment .
Difficult to call a swinger party a intimate moment, but... a woman made a remark about military experience. I found that like me she was a lifer. Found us in deep conversation about promotion schedules, secondary MOS, the Veterans Administration, PCS orders, ect.. with a naked stranger I'd just had sex with.
Lightning struck close by outside and we both jerked, knocking our heads together really hard. :-(
I started thinking about research papers.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Quote by Smoocher

Do we even wanna know what the research was about?? Something erotic / sexy I imagine ?? ????

Sorry to say, it was an Egyptological Topic, albeit a sexual one.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
A few times, yeah.

The bed broke and collapsed underneath my wife and l in the middle of sex once.

Once when my wife was my girlfriend, we were having sex in her car in an alley, when what l assume was a homeless guy knocked on the window. My wife screamed so loud l guess it scared him off.

Once in college when l was dating two girls, l was having sex in my room with one. The other showed up, found the bedroom door locked and heard us, then proceeded to kick on the door and cussed me out through the door.

My high school girlfriend and l were parked in my car at night on a dirt road in the country near a pasture fence, having sex for the first time for both of us. A cow had meandered up and mooed quite loudy just a few feet from us, scaring the shit out of both of us, then we cracked up laughing. Well, l guess it makes losing our virginity that much more memorable.
It was a beautiful spring night, so she'd left the windows open — including the bedroom window. The curtains were drawn, because she was on the cam site she modeled for, updating her picture galleries with new pics from a photoshoot, answering fan messages, etc. I got home from work that morning, hit the shower, and then crawled into bed. She promptly crawled on top of me. Found out I wasn't so tired after all.

We were at it for a while. Got her off going down on her. Then she got off twice riding me. Finally I was on top when we finished together. Quiet orgasms were not something she was capable of. We were both still in the aftershocks when the wind decided to kick up and blow the curtains inward. Her back was arched high enough that when her eyes opened in shocked realization that the window was open, she was looking at the same thing I was...

The meter reader about ten feet away, staring right at us, and chuckling. He gave me a thumbs-up as I scrambled to hold the curtains closed with one hand and reach between them with the other to close the window. We both got a good laugh out of it, even though we were both still gasping for breath.
Quote by Buz
A few times, yeah.

The bed broke and collapsed underneath my wife and l in the middle of sex once.

Had that happen when kissing a girl at a party. Smooch & Smash!
I was fucking a Filipino chick in her apt while stationed in the Philippines. She had her bed right beside a large open window. This window was as long as her bed. Her place was on the second floor. We were going at it doggie, right in this window. The way the roof slanted, we could see out, but hard for those on the street to see in. She looks down on the sidewalk and sees a gal she needed to talk to. She called down to her as I kept going. She pulled away, forcing me out. She went down to her doorway, nude ass all get out and had a conversation with her. She then brought her friend up to the room we were in and she got right back on her knees for me and I began to fuck her more as she was talking to this gal. I was like "What the hell", and I started pounding her forcing her to concentrate on getting fucked! Afterwards, the friend giggled and they went back to talking as the two of us stayed naked!
My sister walked in on me getting hardcore assfucked by a giant She came home and I was loud so it’s her fault right? ??. (He was 6 foot 10 inches, I’m only 5 foot)
I was with a girl that was scared of darkness and one night the lights went out when we were having sex. She got scared of course, so I leaned in to cuddle her and that made her cum so much, she was screaming (which she never did before)
The state policeman’s search light lit us up and he asked us to come out of the lake over his PA speaker.
I was fucking my cousin’s boyfriend and she appeared from nowhere.
Nafisa
Quote by annewilliams
I was fucking my cousin’s boyfriend and she appeared from nowhere.

Time travel! It can happen when you get really involved with someone else's partner.
He passed out, fully. As in not possible to get any reaction for several minutes. Considering his health issues, it was fairly scary.

In hindsight, it was one of the more noteworthy compliments I'v gotten.