Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weird that brother in law text me two weeks later?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Two weeks ago I drunk called up my brother in law (husband knows I did) first time ever in 11 years of knowing about his existence and I had a good chat with him. This was the first time I chatted to him by myself without anyone present (no there was no sexual talking). He told me to call him again any time and that was that.

I sent a brief text to him to inform him my husband has a mild illness which he needs to start taking meds but I had to alert the family. I didn't give it a thought but a few days ago I got a random text from brother in law TWO weeks later telling me thanks for the text and he enjoyed our chat and to call him again at any time and signed off with his name which I thought signing off with his name was a stupid thing since I knew who he is.

Anyway just putting it out there and wonder if anyone else thinks it is odd that he just randomly texts me two weeks later? I am thinking why return a text after all that time. :sigh:
Wild at Heart
0 likes
It's quite obvious that your brother in law is completly infatuated with you. I know that I never text a female unless I'm trying to get my dick wet. It's probably the same for him. He was probably jerking off like a madman trying to get to the point of nutting and then your phone conversation slipped into his mind and he exploded like a teenage boy on prom night. His forbidden desire for you became too much to continue holding back and he texted you to see what's doing. He read between the lines. "Your brother has an illness" = impotent. Signing with his name represents his big strong erection he has waiting for you, all your holes, deep inside. You're obviously irresistible to men, so the ball is in your court. You planted the seed, it grew, will you reap what you sowed?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
First I will address the signing off with his name . . .he probably has that option set on his texts, where it automatically adds his name on every text he sends. As far as the time gap in responding, perhaps he was just going through his messages, and wanted to be polite and offer some love back to you, without actually calling you. Had you received his text at 3 a.m. on Saturday morning with a typo or two, or he sent 4 separate messages in a row, then it would be safe to assume, that he may be "drunk and or horny" texting you, in response to your "drunk" call to him.
0 likes

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks guys,

I don't think he is attracted to me haha. Interesting theory just thought it odd that he didn't contact back for two weeks after I sent a message in regards to my husband being sick. He did say "Say hello to my brother for me." Which is nice.

I would have gathered if it was my own brother or sister sick I would have contacted them within hours or even a day or two to see how they were.

Though I thought it was odd yet again when I was chatting to him that he told me how fantastic I am for being with his brother. Like wtf :/
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
Thanks guys,

I don't think he is attracted to me haha. Interesting theory just thought it odd that he didn't contact back for two weeks after I sent a message in regards to my husband being sick. He did say "Say hello to my brother for me." Which is nice.

I would have gathered if it was my own brother or sister sick I would have contacted them within hours or even a day or two to see how they were.

Though I thought it was odd yet again when I was chatting to him that he told me how fantastic I am for being with his brother. Like wtf :/

It didn't take him two weeks.. The whole brother thing was just his excuse for contacting you again. It's his brother, he probably already knew he was over his illness. The part where he says "say hello to my brother for me" means "let my brother know I'm on my way to steal his girl" and the part where he says "you're fantastic for being with my brother" means that he thinks your brother isn't good enough for you because you're one fine piece of ass. "My brother is too much of a pussy for a little slut like you" is what he really meant. He's letting you know you deserve a real man like him to give it to you so hard you'll walk shaky legged like a new born baby deer for an entire week.
Lurker
0 likes
Not knowing the relationship your husband has with his brother. ie " first time ever in 11 years of knowing about his existence" I get he impression the family may not be all that close . With that said my theory is his initial response to your text about illness and medication might have been, " So. What do you want me to do about it?" Then gave himself a cooling off time before responding. That is my rampant speculation based on the information supplied.

Sincerely,

Pete

:-)
Lurker
0 likes
You know . . . I'd just sweep it under the rug.

My phone carrier (you know - like out in the middle of nowhereland) is the CRAPPIEST. I get messages days or weeks after they're sent. They come in mega-packs where my phone is suddenly flooded by a backlog of texts. I USED to rely on texting but not anymore - a lot of bad crap came from the belief that 'they're sent and delivered in a timely fashion all the time'.
Madam Carol
0 likes
You opened the door. It's you that will have to close it.... If you want it closed that is.