virgin or not

last reply
11 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Which would you prefer for a night of sex a virgin or experienced partner for me experienced
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
Quote by bluewolf12
Which would you prefer for a night of sex a virgin or experienced partner for me experienced

This has been asked many times before. Generally, most people on Lush say they prefer somebody who is experienced, as they don't have to worry about the virgin being crap or nervous, and can get off themselves without having to be understanding or sensitive. There are a few who like the idea of being with a virgin so they can "break them in" or teach them, and some who regard it as something special, that the virgin would share that with them.

And fewer still don't mind either way, if they simply want to spend time with somebody they care about. That would be my preference.

Maybe you could do a poll.
Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bluewolf12

Either way. It's just a different approach, if there's an emotional connection. That said for just a purely sexual release I'd rather have an experienced partner.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Either way. It's just a different approach, if there's an emotional connection. That said for just a purely sexual release I'd rather have an experienced partner.

Great response. I will agree with dpw.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer someone I've been with for quite some time. Someone I have personal experience with who know exactly what I like, and how to do it. Someone I know exactly what she likes, and I know how to do it.
Classified
0 likes
A virgin, to show off my skills without too critical a critique. Tight too!

Experienced, for knowledge of sexual desires and to be taught tricks and be pleasured.

Cake and eat it.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a bit experienced. it's hard to have sex with a virgin, especially if you have no cock to tear her hymen with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe when i'm older my mind will change- But I can't take someone's virginity because I think it's something important (whether they do or not) I can't have them regretting it because there was no emotional connection. If there is one- then I have no problem. I would love to be the teacher.

For one night stand only purposes I want experience. I'm only giving you one night so show me all you've got!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The carnal side of me likes jumping into bed with someone experienced, the pleasure of being with a virgin is that you are launching someone onto the real sexual journey
Lurker
0 likes
My wife had lots of fun in college, so she was far from a virgin when we first had sex. It was my first time, and I was glad she knew what she was doing and how to satisfy both of us.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Experienced is way better. Who thinks a virgin is any good? They don't know what to do and are usually self-conscious and awkward.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Why would it even matter? If she has second thoughts then don’t and if she diesn’t...do.