Virgin

last reply
6 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok so long story short I am still a virgin that lives with my extremely nosy and over protective mother. I am a total nympho but my fingers every night are not getting that special spot in the nether regions anymore. Before you go being smart asses and suggesting I move out or do something like go to a bar and hook up...that's no help. I'm need suggestions on what I can do differently in my nightly routine that can scratch that special itch. No I don't have a dildo, and no way I can buy one. Please help this horny girl!!!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
You're trying to 'reach' your spot, right? Perhaps change your position. Try standing up and hiking one leg up on the bed...change the angle of which you insert your fingers.

Really all you can do is change your positions if old techniques don't do it for you. A dildo or a vibrator would be best, but you're not getting one of those. And there's no special growth elixir for your fingers. Or be creative. Get a cucumber. Use your hair brush handle.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Buy a back massager... But like, use it on your vag.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slippery: no it's just that special "itch" that my fingers used to quell easily, but it's gotten stronger.
Felix: I've tried that and feels amazing for a little bit.
Thank you both!! Keep the suggestions coming! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
Vegetables are good
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I heard about a girl that used a vegetable and tore herself and caused a air pocket to go to her heart and she died. Vegetables scare me lol
Lurker
0 likes
This type of situation is why I began to favor decorative glassware to play with. (Vases, small bottles, decorative jars) It's not an obvious playtoy and they're easily cleaned. They're available in all sorts of stores, shapes, colors and sizes.