Login

Under the influence?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Are sexual relations of any kind, more intense for you when you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are many dynamics to consider with each, i.e. person, number of drinks, type of drugs. I find most of the first experiences are under the influence before one is comfortable enough to have sex without alcohol or drugs.

Of there is the morning after a buzzed sexual encounter of intense morning sex that is both very memorable and recaps the very debaucherous activities from the night before without the urgency or need to impress. This hybrid of the the alternatives is my favorite.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Since I neither get drunk nor high, I couldn't tell you.
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
More likely? Probably. More intense? Would you remember? Or does 'under the influence' just mean a glass or two of wine at dinner?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The wife enjoyed a hit or two of pot before sex sometimes, when she went thru the change of live and her libido decreased she begged doctors for help, but they had nothing. She learned that smoking a joint gave her libido, sometimes she would smoke 2 joints and I knew it was going to be a hot hot night.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not for me! When I used to get drunk or high (only a couple times) I just wanted a quiet corner to go to sleep!
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I think it depends on how much of either we're talking about.
Most of the people I know in long term relationships pretty much admit most of their kids were the result of one or both of their parents having at least one drink to reduce inhibitions.

So a glass or two to loosen up can do wonders especially if you're a restrained kind of personality. Getting wasted and climbing into bed just results in a mess.
If you're so drunk you can't even tell your lover they're doing exactly what you need them to do, or what you don't want them to do, how are you remotely present in that moment?

I've had drunken sex, and I barely remembered it, what little I did remember wasn't very impressive. It's so easy to fall asleep mid performance if you're drunk or high, or to get distracted by something and find they've been fucking your belly button for the last 20 minutes and are loudly wondering why you haven't cum yet.

Maybe it's just my taste in men, but I've had it happen a time or two. Or in one memorable occasion I was sober, he was high and he came before I could get his clothes off.
When your lover has the blissed out face of someone who has cum hard, and their undies are full of their own cum, time to tuck them into bed and go sleep on the couch.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

No, not at all.