Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

To shave or not to shave, that is the question!

last reply
51 replies
5.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Both! If I need to floss, I see my dentist! smile
Lurker
0 likes
i prefer to be waxed. Feels much smoother than shaving. I prefer my guy to be shaved, but trimmed will do. I love giving head and hate doing it if theres a full bush. Id rather gag having something push down the back of my throat than on a single hair! LoL
Lurker
0 likes
I love a clean shave pussy that is smooth. I can dig the landing strip look too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shave. Nothing better than a smooth pussy. Let's me get closer to the action and no loose hairs to worry about
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I prefer a bald pussy... I dont like hairs in my mouth...But if there is a bit of a landing strip I won't mind.. I keep my own cock neatly shaved.. Just have enough to tickle her nose when she sucks me.. Im sure women don't like hair in their mouths either...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am again baffled by the fixation with this issue there are currently 2 threads about it and I bet the guys who are stating their preference have no problem grazing women's thighs with their semi-shaved faces which to me is somewhat contradictory or do women like sandpaper faces scraping away at their nether regions?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer both hairy smile Yes, I know I'm a pervert for enjoying genitals au naturel... :P
Lurker
0 likes
shave
Lurker
0 likes
Full bush or trimmed - shaved/waxed/etc looks too 'little girl' for me - if you have to, at least leave a bit there...a landing strip if nothing else
Detention Seeker
0 likes
Shaved or waxed for me gets me going always
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we had this very conversation tonight at a winery and it turned out that everyone there shaved, men and women both, and that no-one liked the idea of un-trimmed genital hair. There were 8 couples there.
Lurker
0 likes
I used to shave, then a guy told me he liked a girl who was trimmed but not shaved. Too itchy. So I tried it and i like a little hair down there now.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love a nice shaven pussy. Its best for oral. I personally keep it trimmed. No complaints yet. smile
Always looking to have fun. Never a challenge too big or a woman too damn sexy for me to try!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bigbubblygurlnc
Seems like every time I trim or shave my pussy does not get licked and I just did all of that for nothing. As for men I will take them as they like to be.

I definitively would love to suck your pussy before you shave or trim it!! smile
Lurker
0 likes
I love my partner to be shaved and I also shave around my cock and balls too, just feels better
Lurker
0 likes
I like my men to look like men, and that includes hair, trimmed yes but not shaved.
Lurker
0 likes
my husband does all my shaven, just about every day he like the landing strip so do eye
Lurker
0 likes
I do not particularly like a shaven cock or pussy. A little hair framing the cock or pussy is lovely fine for me
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As long as the guy puts some effort into it I have no preference whether he is trimmed or shaved.
I'm pickier for myself. Completely shaved looks weird to me. Creepy.
I like to keep a small triangle of hair on my mound. For purely aesthetic effect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I keep myself trimmed. I've shaved before and it itches waaaayyyy too much coming back in. If a woman I was dating wanted me to try waxing, I'd give it a shot to see what it was like.

I like a woman waxed but with a little triangle or landing strip. Those can be sexy. As long as she makes an effort and trims it on a regular basis, that's fine too.

Twenty years ago before brazilians were a thing on women, I had an older girlfriend who went au natural. I was none the wiser. One time we started talking about shaving her pussy. A week or so later we decide to do it. She wasn't sure how to go about it, so I set the whole thing up for us. Turned the lights down low. Poured some wine. Had her sit a the edge of my bed and turned on Led Zepplein. Trimmed her with some scissors, then shaved her with a razor, including her labia. Very trusting of her for sure. Had towels with and warm water ready was well. Had the best time doing it and the most amazing fuck afterwards! YEAH!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed in the shape of a heart. Every place totally shaved.
I'm a CD, the only way to be.