Login

Thoughts, daily

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is it just me or does anyone else think about sex or dirty thoughts most of the day ?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Isn't that why we're all HERE??
Cat lover =^..^=
0 likes
Not ALL day but a fair amount of time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Booyou
Is it just me or does anyone else think about sex or dirty thoughts most of the day ?

I suggest you you go easy with the “dirty thoughts” part. I’ll admit I think about sex a lot each day, but it’s never in a dirty way of thinking ... more on love making and what activities lead to it!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Ding ding ding ding... Its my default thought. Although when I see an attractive woman I often wonder what she looks like feels like sound like when she is cumming hard. Wonder what deep dark desires she has buthas not told...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whenever the hormone levels hit a certain point. Depends on if its just the usual self sustaining build up, or surged by seeing someone sexy. Focusing on other things will distract me, as the horniness builds so do the conscious thoughts. Sex with someone can quiet it down, but if there is the possibility of more sex very soon then thats all on my mind.

So yes, unless I'm currently satiated sexy thoughts are always entering my conscious thoughts.