This standing sex position

last reply
18 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Both the images are snapshots I took from movie scenes where they are having sex standing facing each other. In both scenes both of the women's feet are on the floor with her legs spread a little apart while getting fucked.

Is this sexual position really difficult because someone said if the man and the woman are around the same height then it's easier ?

Again the position I am talking about is - Both standing facing each other and both of the woman's feet are on the floor.

Hot position for quickies

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
0 likes
Never tried it but agree about relative heights. When my partner and I stand face to face naked, my dick is probably pointing at her navel which would not be conducive to this position. I would have bend my knees to get low enough.

As for a name, standing mish, maybe?
0 likes
Ah yes, the 'Hollywood Quickie.' I've never tried it to be honest. Me being over 6 feet probably being the biggest deterrent. Any standing sex is doggy-style.

My last published story: Good For Nothing

0 likes
Quote by CarltonStJames
Me being over 6 feet probably being the biggest deterrent. Any standing sex is doggy-style.

Yeah, not too many women likely to match you on height. I'm a hair under 6' myself and know some women my height but with my f-d up back, I probably would not risk a standing position other than doggie, esp. any where I have to support her to any degree.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
at 6'5" it's not a reality. even standing doggy isn't easy . the only standing position i've been able to accomplish is me standing holding her up with her legs wrapped around, pressing her against the wall to help me hold her weight. uncomfortable for both
0 likes
Not quite standing, but had the same effect:

It started with her on her knees, cocksucking me. I let it go on just long enough to make sure I was nicely lubbed up.

Then I reached down, grabbed her under her armpits, pulled her up and lifted her into the air, while leaning my ass on a bar stool.

Then lowered her slowly onto my cock. She realized what I was doing and reached down and made the pieces fit.

Then she put her arms around my neck and her legs around my back, I put my arms around her waist, and we fucked until I came.

She said, afterwards, that she came immediately when I put her on my cock. I think she probably did, but I was otherwise occupied, and wasn't clear.

One of the best fucks of my life. My only regret was afterwards I thought how great it would have been to then lift her knees over my shoulders so I could really pound into her cunt, hopefully getting all the way up to her throat…

A great time, never repeated. In fact, we never repeated any of our acts, but I kinda regret not going back to that one…

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fucking in this standing position is wonderful. All the intimacy of missionary, but equality between partners in terms of being able to position yourselves for maximum pleasure (for yourselves, and for each other). Yes, it does demand a certain amount of bending from the knees, but, I have found, usually only temporarily. Once you're in good and deep, it's hardly an issue. (Mind you, I am not much taller than my partner, which helps.)

Great in the shower, BTW...

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So other than the height issue this position is very possible ?

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Lurker
0 likes
That is as comfortable as the back seat of a Volkswagen.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not an easy position, but we got the job done.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’ve tried this position but I’ve never been with a woman tall enough to make it easy or comfortable.
However... pro tip: turn her around and the height difference is faaaaaaar less of an issue.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I had a friend once that enjoyed rubbing her pussy back and forth over my cock while we were standing, facing each other. We both got off that way, but I didn't often penetrate her.
Lurker
0 likes
I tried it with a couple of women. They can get heavy! However, I had a girlfriend that like to fuck this way. She had it solved. She would climb on my, have me put my back against the wall. Once she was on my cock, I would turn and put her against the wall and somehow she could lean some of her weight on the wall and still work my cock inside her cunt.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The standing facing each other sex position works well if the woman is leaning back against a tree with a little root mound round the base of its trunk which raises her a few inches when she stands on it with her legs wide. Another good place is a pillar like in a church or ruined abbey or castle which has a platform base a few inches high she can stand on while she leans back against the pillar.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looks like fun…everyone’s bits need to line up pretty good to have a chance.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had a few quickies standing up. They can be really exciting depending on the place. Partners definitely have to have the right proportions for that to work out.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by JefferyB

I had a friend once that enjoyed rubbing her pussy back and forth over my cock while we were standing, facing each other. We both got off that way, but I didn't often penetrate her.

I did that on a dance floor once and nearly had him inside of me. It was sexy and fun. We didn't have sex in that position, but it was exciting experimenting to see how far inside he could get and it was sufficiently stimulating for us both on the crowded dark dance floor. A delightful tease indeed!
1 like
I was in this position once. It did feel amazing and naughty, more naughty than anything else since I was up against a wall. He was able to hold me pretty well since he was taller and had some good strength being much younger. Stayed in it for a few minutes Id say.
colin123
0 likes
Always known it as a knee trembler.