Login

things to do naked

last reply
47 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Just for fun. Besides sex, what things do you like to do or would like to do naked ?
The Linebacker
Skydive
Her Royal Spriteness
dance

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Roll around in bubble wrap. Eat ice cream.
Active Ink Slinger
yoga, ride a motorbike, read, draw and paint...
Lurker
I've done a lot of things naked. Hiking, swimming, driving, even had the naked parties. One thing I would like do that I haven't done is play some naked golf. All 18 holes. If a couple extra holes get filled then,------ well------ its all good :-) :-) :-)
Active Ink Slinger
Laundry and other household chores. Skinny dipping once.
Lurker
Anything but work on or be around electrical wiring or appliances - found out the hard way. Leaned across the bed to attach a picture to the wall, end of my penis touched the electrical alarm clock and . . .
Lurker
Quote by sprite
dance

I love dancing just to dance. Dancing naked? Sublime.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Swim

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Cryptic Vigilante
Flirting in bars works great naked, at least for me.
Lurker
Quote by SereneProdigy
Flirting in bars works great naked, at least for me.

I never did find a bar that would let guys be naked. Girls yes. Guys no.rR0SQbShobKCqyYR
Cryptic Vigilante
Quote by megagap

I never did find a bar that would let guys be naked. Girls yes. Guys no.NlCY4J5uj6qEZ8yv

Me neither in fact. But I enjoy controversies and such.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Sex (duh), go camping, dance, cook, watch TV, sit around the house, do homework, balance your checkbook, sleep, clean out your iTunes, etc...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by megagap

I never did find a bar that would let guys be naked. Girls yes. Guys no.EVQjia31Ibxlpu4O

I've been to some in London, they were called Boots nights because that's all you wore!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by megagap

I never did find a bar that would let guys be naked. Girls yes. Guys no.OGqTG8hVv9HYrPek

The Garden of Eden. The rooftop portion of the Bull and Whistle bar in Key West is clothing-optional.
The Linebacker
Quote by MrNudiePants

The Garden of Eden. The rooftop portion of the Bull and Whistle bar in Key West is clothing-optional.

Well, Mr. NudiePants, you do almost everything nude anyhow. I know that was you I saw jogging naked down Peachtree Street Sunday, and just when people were driving home from church too.
Active Ink Slinger
I have done daily chores for 7 months in nude when i was living separately (advantage : lesser laundry) and apart from that i love to admire myself in mirror.
Good girls say, "Don't........ Stop......" Bad girls say, "Don't Stop"
Lurker
Mostly cleaning my room which includes dusting,changing sheets, no one around fun time...
Lurker
Countrygirl "fun time if I was to help"
Active Ink Slinger
I would love to swim, play volleyball, and hike while being bare.

It would feel freeing, I imagine.

Active Ink Slinger
Playin poker with males n females 1st male n female to loose has a fuck n so on. its great lol
Lurker
Swim, sleep, and play some sports
Lurker
Wish I could go to work naked. I would have awesome tan during the summer.
Active Ink Slinger
Chat, read, and post on Lush....