things to do naked

last reply
47 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just for fun. Besides sex, what things do you like to do or would like to do naked ?
The Linebacker
0 likes
Skydive
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
dance

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Roll around in bubble wrap. Eat ice cream.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yoga, ride a motorbike, read, draw and paint...
Lurker
0 likes
I've done a lot of things naked. Hiking, swimming, driving, even had the naked parties. One thing I would like do that I haven't done is play some naked golf. All 18 holes. If a couple extra holes get filled then,------ well------ its all good :-) :-) :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Laundry and other household chores. Skinny dipping once.
Lurker
0 likes
Anything but work on or be around electrical wiring or appliances - found out the hard way. Leaned across the bed to attach a picture to the wall, end of my penis touched the electrical alarm clock and . . .
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
dance

I love dancing just to dance. Dancing naked? Sublime.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Swim

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Flirting in bars works great naked, at least for me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Flirting in bars works great naked, at least for me.

I never did find a bar that would let guys be naked. Girls yes. Guys no.mW8uJVX0aCTYxxaD
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by megagap

I never did find a bar that would let guys be naked. Girls yes. Guys no.zEDqYW7qXO4r8BzX

Me neither in fact. But I enjoy controversies and such.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Sex (duh), go camping, dance, cook, watch TV, sit around the house, do homework, balance your checkbook, sleep, clean out your iTunes, etc...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap

I never did find a bar that would let guys be naked. Girls yes. Guys no.0GNF2oLbOsokboKu

I've been to some in London, they were called Boots nights because that's all you wore!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap

I never did find a bar that would let guys be naked. Girls yes. Guys no.napbKjDHwQYssLpi

The Garden of Eden. The rooftop portion of the Bull and Whistle bar in Key West is clothing-optional.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants

The Garden of Eden. The rooftop portion of the Bull and Whistle bar in Key West is clothing-optional.

Well, Mr. NudiePants, you do almost everything nude anyhow. I know that was you I saw jogging naked down Peachtree Street Sunday, and just when people were driving home from church too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Swimming. Love me some skinny dipping.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done daily chores for 7 months in nude when i was living separately (advantage : lesser laundry) and apart from that i love to admire myself in mirror.
Good girls say, "Don't........ Stop......" Bad girls say, "Don't Stop"
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly cleaning my room which includes dusting,changing sheets, no one around fun time...
Lurker
0 likes
Countrygirl "fun time if I was to help"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would love to swim, play volleyball, and hike while being bare.

It would feel freeing, I imagine.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Playin poker with males n females 1st male n female to loose has a fuck n so on. its great lol
Lurker
0 likes
Swim, sleep, and play some sports
Lurker
0 likes
Wish I could go to work naked. I would have awesome tan during the summer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chat, read, and post on Lush....