Login

There's making love and fucking, but when anal is introduced for the

last reply
10 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Evening do you only like it slow and easy or are there times you desire to be pounded hard in the ass?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by doctorlove
Evening do you only like it slow and easy or are there times you desire to be pounded hard in the ass?

Can I use a piece of ginger in your arse or would you like me to fist your arsehole hard and fast?
Rainbow Warrior
Two of my male FWBs are too big to even take in my ass. The other three can pound away after I'm relaxed enough.
Lost in my own mystique
So I realize this goes against stereotypes, but I personally like a gentle, slow fuck in the ass, whether I am receiving or giving. This is particularly true with a truly long cock or dildo sliding against my prostate. TMI?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by fog43
So I realize this goes against stereotypes, but I personally like a gentle, slow fuck in the ass, whether I am receiving or giving. This is particularly true with a truly long cock or dildo sliding against my prostate. TMI?

Nope...its here for all to answer
Active Ink Slinger
Start out slow and steady then pound the daylights out of my ass
Her Royal Spriteness
why does it have to be for evening? what do you have against morning anal?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by sprite
why does it have to be for evening? what do you have against morning anal?

I could mail you a cast of my morning wood. The right curve and size for anal.
First time, it needs to be slow and easy but it needs to turn into a ball slapping a pussy fuck.
English Gentleman
if im fucking a girl in the ass, i prefer a soft light fucking and savour her tight ass. after a bit i can start going to town on that ass.
Active Ink Slinger
slow and easy is my preference